Sus_for12 is offline New Member

injecting question.

This is my 4 weeks into the cycle, and I have been injecting EQ, Test C, Test P all on the same day and in the same spot. Is that ok or inject each substance in a different area? all of this is done at the same time.

mindongoal is offline Junior Member
    How many cc's of each? or how many cc's total?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sus_for12
    This is my 4 weeks into the cycle, and I have been injecting EQ, Test C, Test P all on the same day and in the same spot. Is that ok or inject each substance in a different area? all of this is done at the same time.

It sounds like u are shooting prop once a week??

Breakdown your cycle for us.... dosages, weeks, frequency of injections...
    i.e week 1-15 eq 600mg/week
    week1-16 test c 750mg/week shot every 3.5 days
    week 1-4 prop 100mg/ed

Nelstar is offline Member
    yeah if this is your 4th week how long are you going to run prop along with cyp??

Sus_for12 is offline New Member
    week 1-15 eq 600mg/week
    week1-16 test c 750mg/week shot every
    week 1-5 prop 100mg/ed

eq & Test C. on tuesday morning and friday night

dam it guy, my question was it is ok to inject all three in the same muscle group, with in half an hour. or each into a different muscle group, because it hurt like crazy the day after, beause it like mixing all three into one syringes and inject it at once.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Sus_for12
    week 1-15 eq 600mg/week
    week1-16 test c 750mg/week shot every
    week 1-5 prop 100mg/ed

eq & Test C. on tuesday morning and friday night

dam it guy, my question was it is ok to inject all three in the same muscle group, with in half an hour. or each into a different muscle group, because it hurt like crazy the day after, beause it like mixing all three into one syringes and inject it at once.
    FIRST OFF, as a newbie I wouldn't be "DAMNING" any guy when you are asking for HELP!! (unless joking) Second, SURE its ok to inject all three IF YOU WANT TO BE SORE!! Why are you injecting in the same site??? You have Two ass cheeks, two Delts, two quads! You have just learned from YOUR OWN experience that "it hurt like crazy" so you dont' even need to ask this question here.....from your own experience, you have learned that it would be best to split up the shots between sites and rotate your sites so you don't "hurt like crazy" Pushing that much juice in one site at one time = MUCH PAIN !!
    THIRD, and most important if you want help here, is to list ALL your stats so the vets know what your level of experience with cycles is. age, weight, height, diet, diet, diet, Oh and did I mention DIET??? the # of cycles done and what they were and your results wanted, what goals you are looking for from this cycle.....
    Lastly, as far as your being sore NOW, you didnt' mention which site you shot all three in at the same time...but, for now , you can ease the pain by applying heat and light massage in the area of injection to spread out the oils.
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 04-20-2006 at 08:15 AM.

Thread Information