Nickster#1 is offline Banned

My TNE crashed....HARD.

What do I do? I made 135 ml and used the recipe from the faq&recipe forum, the recipe from mallet, TNE at 75mg/ml. It looked great last night right after I filtered it and then this AM, I look and it had crystalized, all the hormones. Can I save it some how? I mean, I have some ideas, but I want some opinions and experienced feedback, pleeeeeeeease, someone help me. I will post this in the lab forum also, I just know there are more viewers on this forum. Thanks everyone.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    What do I do? I made 135 ml and used the recipe from the faq&recipe forum, the recipe from mallet, TNE at 75mg/ml. It looked great last night right after I filtered it and then this AM, I look and it had crystalized, all the hormones. Can I save it some how? I mean, I have some ideas, but I want some opinions and experienced feedback, pleeeeeeeease, someone help me. I will post this in the lab forum also, I just know there are more viewers on this forum. Thanks everyone.
    Peace
    I should mention I made it at 40% bb, 5% ba and 55% oil, followed maletts directions to a tee........

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You should try getting it to 75-100mg, heat it while adding the required amount of oil/BA/BB.

TNE is a pain in the a$$ to convert. I've tried numerous times....finally gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You should try getting it to 75-100mg, heat it while adding the required amount of oil/BA/BB.
    Wouldnt adding more hormones make it crash even harder????Its already at 75mg/ml????

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    TNE is a pain in the a$$ to convert. I've tried numerous times....finally gave up.
    I added .5% ba and 1% bb last night , heated it, and this morning it is still holding. OH YAAAAAAA......

I added .5% ba and 1% bb last night , heated it, and this morning it is still holding. OH YAAAAAAA......
    ...so what is your final concentration???....and have taken a sample poke to determine the 'ouchy' factor??

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Wouldnt adding more hormones make it crash even harder????Its already at 75mg/ml????
    Read it wrong thought it was 135mg/ml. Try 50mg, but going lower may increase injection volume. How much are you using ED?

Thread Information