don anabolico is offline Associate Member

Help on Blood results.

my test came back at 780 ng. she said normal was 240 - 860 ??? is that right?
    and i used clomid the day before the test in the afternoon (1'ish) and they took the test the next morning. do you think that messed with the results? im 24 is that a good range?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Good range... The clomid may or may not have effected the reading. Why would you take it the night before the test?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if ur on PCT thats a good sign u have recovered... how long after the last shot of juice is thaT?

deznuts is offline Junior Member
    The range is even a little larger than that. And your in the average. Did you ever see you levels before you took AS?

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    You are definately in normal but are you coming off a cycle? If so how long have you been off and what esters were involved. I take it your starting your PCT since you are taking clomid. Also how was you free test and did they run your LH, IGF-1, ect...

don anabolico is offline Associate Member
    i did a stupid thing and ran 3 two weekers with 3 weeks off in between eachother. the short cycle theory came up as bs, well atleast for me anyways. had my test checked lil under 1 week after i came off and it was at 106!!! ran clomid and nolvadex from the beggining i came off as i came off tren and var (yes i know, no test). this test result was 2 weeks after that last one that came up 106. right now ive been off for 4 weeks but only 3 when i had this test. i made the appointment the day before and that was after i took the clomid around 1pm, so i guess i just wasnt thinking staright. but thats enough time isnt it? whats clomids half life? i didnt check for anything else except that, estrogen, t3, and iron. next test i will def include fsh, lh, cholesterol and igf-1.
    thanks for your input guys, im just getting into doing things the right way with bloodwork

Thread Information