Before I´ll ask a stupid question let me tell you my friends statistics:

He is 24, weights approx 330 lbs.
about 30-35 % BF

He has worked out for about 4 years, He trains basketball and his cardio is quite good, He last longer than I do on the treadmill, and we can go 80 min uphill on thatshit.

Therefor, He is in excellent cardio, he benches 230 and so on..

But He is wayyyy to fat, I´d like to see him 260 lbs.

My advice first was, Whats his diet ?, But amazing, his diet is better than mine, I mean, I am maby 180 lbs and looking sharp maby 15 bf, but now he's all gut and shit.

He has done winnie, ECA and it got him into excellent shape, but I wanna know if we should to Enanth with masteron , not low dose, but frankly no bulking cycle.

so, for a 10 til 12 week cycle, wich one would you prefer:

1.) 12 weeks of ECA.
2.) 12 weeks of Test Enanth 500 mg a week, 2 injections per week(2x 250 mg), With Masteron 200 mg same time( 2x 400mg a week) as test, afourse followed by adex or tamox for pct
3.) Test Enanth only, with proper pct.

IMO, I'd go test only as this is his second cycle, but Masteron has nice advantage wich I think are good for him.

But on the other hand, I can tell him to suck it up and go only ECA + 80 min hardcore running in the morning and no food until 13:00.

I like these both, But .. I'd like comments, specially about the dosage on enanth with masteron, as masteron doesn’t convert to estrogen and reduces it in your body, and Masteron has a nice cutting affect, but Not sure about his BF regarding this matter.

And I have researched, One dude here is similar to his problem, but he's using a bit more than I'd put my friend on.