RobbieG is offline Member

A big friend in need.

Before I´ll ask a stupid question let me tell you my friends statistics:

He is 24, weights approx 330 lbs.
    about 30-35 % BF

He has worked out for about 4 years, He trains basketball and his cardio is quite good, He last longer than I do on the treadmill, and we can go 80 min uphill on thatshit.

Therefor, He is in excellent cardio, he benches 230 and so on..

But He is wayyyy to fat, I´d like to see him 260 lbs.

My advice first was, Whats his diet ?, But amazing, his diet is better than mine, I mean, I am maby 180 lbs and looking sharp maby 15 bf, but now he's all gut and shit.

He has done winnie, ECA and it got him into excellent shape, but I wanna know if we should to Enanth with masteron , not low dose, but frankly no bulking cycle.

so, for a 10 til 12 week cycle, wich one would you prefer:

1.) 12 weeks of ECA.
    2.) 12 weeks of Test Enanth 500 mg a week, 2 injections per week(2x 250 mg), With Masteron 200 mg same time( 2x 400mg a week) as test, afourse followed by adex or tamox for pct
    3.) Test Enanth only, with proper pct.

IMO, I'd go test only as this is his second cycle, but Masteron has nice advantage wich I think are good for him.

But on the other hand, I can tell him to suck it up and go only ECA + 80 min hardcore running in the morning and no food until 13:00.

I like these both, But .. I'd like comments, specially about the dosage on enanth with masteron, as masteron doesn’t convert to estrogen and reduces it in your body, and Masteron has a nice cutting affect, but Not sure about his BF regarding this matter.

And I have researched, One dude here is similar to his problem, but he's using a bit more than I'd put my friend on.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    he needs to diet down significantly before taking any more steroids . The risks from steroids are much higher if youre over weight. Do not think steroids will burn fat, b/c they dont. Diet and cardio do. I find it hard to believe you say he has a great diet and can go forever on cardio being that overweight. If he had a good diet, he would easily be dropping weight. To effectively use masteron , he needs to be under 10% bodyfat.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    I'd suggest telling him to suck it up and do the empty stomach AM cardio using the ECA stack, and get his diet in order! Save the gear for later.

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i've seen people like that, especially football players

unfortunetly dude, diet is the only way to slim down - it's easy to gain size, it's hard to lose wieght

sorry man

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    30-35% is extremely high. I would suggest him trying clen out for a little bit. It did wonders for me. How tall is he if he weighs 330 hes gotte be liek 6-3 to 6-5. I am into looking thick as well I am about 15% body fat. I defiently think his bdoy fat is too high for a cycle like that. JMO.

Well, He's bones do tell the story behind his weight also.

But regarding his heart, he is doing great work in basketball and on the tredmill, what he told me, was that his fat and muscle were combining in his tissues, making it really hard to burn fat.

like someone sayd in this thread, it is common for retired football players, but is is also common on people working hard work for there entire life.

I am not quite sure if this is the case though, but I promise, he is not eating un-healthy food, as there are few of fast foods were we live.

btw, it is extremely difficult to optain clen from a source who packs it safely for customs.
    Last edited by RobbieG; 04-20-2006 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    Well, He's bones do tell the story behind his weight also.

But regarding his heart, he is doing great work in basketball and on the tredmill, what he told me, was that his fat and muscle were combining in his tissues, making it really hard to burn fat.

like someone sayd in this thread, it is common for retired football players, but is is also common on people working hard work for there entire life.

I am not quite sure if this is the case though, but I promise, he is not eating un-healthy food, as there are few of fast foods were we live.
    I dont doubt you that he eats very well and trains very hard some people are just big like that. Its all genetics. Has he ever been to a doctor about his weight? maybe a thyroid problem?

hwo bout the clen from this site's sponsor? i personally never tried it i have heard good things about it though.

P.S. Im jsut trying to help ya out bro im no expert.

His doctor told him to excercise more.

My friend does basketball 3 times per week for 2 hour.

for 2 or 3 days he works out at my gym with me.

I need to buy it from EU/EES or EFTA countrys.
    - I do not live in US nor Canada.
    Last edited by RobbieG; 04-20-2006 at 07:27 PM.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    At his size I am not willing to suggest any AAS for him. Hypertension could be a big problem for him. And although you say his diet is better than yours that doesnt mean a lot, I mean Im not trying to put you down but a lot of people think if they dont eat McDonalds or pizza that they eat healthy. He really needs to make sure his diet is spot on with low GI carbs, high protein and un-saturated fats in his diet.
    It isnt right to go into extensive diet work here in the AAS forum, but head on over to the diet forum to get some great tips from some really smart guys over there.

He can do cardio early morning empty stomach 5 days a week and even twice a day if he wants. He just needs to remember to keep it around 50-60% MHR if he suffers from hypertension.

Honestly bro post a thread for him in the diet forum listing his stats (or get him to make an account on here) and inform of us all relative info, including health problems (hypertension etc) and we will be able to help him more.

Until you do that I will not suggest any drugs for a man over 300lbs and over 30% bf.
    Last edited by C_Bino; 04-20-2006 at 07:46 PM.

I understand.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I hope so man, its just that I really do want to help him out. And if we give him a list of things to use it may infact not be helping him out. But I assure you if you get all his stats etc and post in the diet forum you can PM me with the link and I will get in there and help you as much as I can alright bud.

Thread Information