stephan29 is offline New Member

need some advice

I need some help, I am new here, and I have be a lot reading from this .

Next week I start with test enantrate, first time in my life.

I am 29 next mounds 30,

30 year, 175 ponds, 5’11 tall.

I am a contractor I install hardwood floors, I work 6days, and workout 5days a week.

But when I am ad work I can’t eat much.

So what can I do or take with me in my truck for eating.
    I did read when you take the test E…..you still need to eat a lot.and it sucks a little for me ...
    Any advice?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    take acouple of protein drinks, preferably with carbs added, maybe a tub of food such as steak and rice with vegetables, yoghurt drinks are a good source of calories and carbs. that should see you through the day. have a good breakfast before you leave for work, and then a solid post workout diet plan

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Sounds like you should be hungry as hell anyway doin all that work/workin out! I would be hungry all the time. You have to just try your ass off. Im sure you can find a way to take a shake with you or a tub of chicken. Staements above are a great idea.

If you are not able to keep up with a great diet, your cycle wont be as effective.

what is your age, cycle history, diet and lifting routine as of now?

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    Buy a big cooler and fill it with good foods, like chicken breasts, hard boiled eggs, broccoli, potatoes, raw fruits, oatmeal, protein bars, as there is always a few minutes to eat. Just prepare your food the night before or make a huge amount on Sunday for the upcoming week.

Your profile says that you only have 1 year training experience, so you might want to consider giving yourself more time to grow naturally. Then later when you use gear, you'll make much better gains. Don’t set yourself up for disappointment. There is a lot to learn about getting big and using gear! Have you tried using creatine?

Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf
    Buy a big cooler and fill it with good foods, like chicken breasts, hard boiled eggs, broccoli, potatoes, raw fruits, oatmeal, protein bars, as there is always a few minutes to eat. Just prepare your food the night before or make a huge amount on Sunday for the upcoming week.

Your profile says that you only have 1 year training experience, so you might want to consider giving yourself more time to grow naturally. Then later when you use gear, you'll make much better gains. Don’t set yourself up for disappointment. There is a lot to learn about getting big and using gear! Have you tried using creatine?

yes I used creatine.
    what I take ...... WHEY MATRIX....and MUSCLE JUICE..and I did try SUPERPUMP 250,but it give me diaries so I stopt with it .

is it good stuf ???

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Sounds like you should be hungry as hell anyway doin all that work/workin out! I would be hungry all the time. You have to just try your ass off. Im sure you can find a way to take a shake with you or a tub of chicken. Staements above are a great idea.

If you are not able to keep up with a great diet, your cycle wont be as effective.

what is your age, cycle history, diet and lifting routine as of now?
    Its sounds funny, but you getting used not to eat in the day.

But yeah I don’t getting big,

I am 29years old. No cycle history. Diet hmm sucks …

Chest only 90 ponds and 3x10

Shoulders 100ponds

Arms 75ponds

I know I suck, But I work out alone.
    But I am tired to be skinny….

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    take acouple of protein drinks, preferably with carbs added, maybe a tub of food such as steak and rice with vegetables, yoghurt drinks are a good source of calories and carbs. that should see you through the day. have a good breakfast before you leave for work, and then a solid post workout diet plan

Thanks for your advice.

I take everyday fish oil (super *****-3)

so can I still take it when I use test ?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf

I agree you need more then a year of training before using gear, give yourself another year and in that time learn how to eat on the job. Have you ever heard of sandwiches, mix up some brown rice with turkey buger. Make sure that the majority of your calories come from whole foods, shakes and bars are only to supplement your diet, not be the main stay.

JohnnyB

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes you can use fish oils when your on test

thanks for your responds

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    yes you can use fish oils when your on test
    Am i okay when I go out and I drink Bacardi coke ?
    or is it bad for the test ?

thanks

Thread Information