Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    little_soldier is offline Junior Member

will primo do it ?

need a cutting cycle
    summer is coming
    is primobolan a good one ?
    under what dosages and i read all the side effects of it and apparently is cool but if anyone had used it plz tell me anything that he might experienced
    i will prepare i good cutting diet

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Primo is best when your BF% is in the single digits, so if i was you i'd add some test prop in there.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    im finishing up a cutter with prop 75mg/day and primo 1gram/wk. Primo isnt too bad for cutting IMO but you need to run at least 800mg/wk

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    im finishing up a cutter with prop 75mg/day and primo 1gram/wk. Primo isnt too bad for cutting IMO but you need to run at least 800mg/wk
    Tottaly agree, but also Primo is $$$. And because of the high dosage that is need make sure you buy enough! Also for a first time user your looking at a bare minimum of 600mg a week!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by shadyadam
    Tottaly agree, but also Primo is $$$. And because of the high dosage that is need make sure you buy enough! Also for a first time user your looking at a bare minimum of 600mg a week!
    Not that much money if you find a trusty ugl

Primo is mild all around and I wouldn't run less than 800-1gram a week but as Mr mention said throw some prop in the mix

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Not that much money if you find a trusty ugl

I don't like you...

guys is it a must that i throw test ?
    can't i use it alone u'm looking right now or sth with the least side effects
    i don't do a lot of cycles cuz i get worried , this will be my 3rd cycle but i don't wanna use test at all
    will primo cuz a drop in my test levels if taken alone ?

primo will supress your natural test somewhat and you will have to do a proper PCT afterwards. Throw some prop in the mix, you will like the results way better. At least do 50mg prop/day. Test is a great addition to any cycle b/c you can bulk or cut with it depending on your diet and cardio routines. I strongly suggest a low dose of prop. You'll thank me later and you shouldnt experience any sides with a low dose. Sides of test are way over exaggerated in my opinion, unless you start running high doses for most people.

thank u very much for ur reply but i will tell u the problem is that
    i used sustanon and deca in my first cycle and as long as i added mass i hated those 2 months i felt side effects from the very first day my blood pressure got high from day one and i felt shrinkage in my balls after only 1 week !!! it was egyptian sustanon and by the way it is f***ened cheap so may be it was not the best choice , so what u r saying is that 50mg will be good , i really feel so worried when i'm about to start a cycle
    loooooooool
    ps no mentioned anything about primo side effects

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by little_soldier
    thank u very much for ur reply but i will tell u the problem is that
    i used sustanon and deca in my first cycle and as long as i added mass i hated those 2 months i felt side effects from the very first day my blood pressure got high from day one and i felt shrinkage in my balls after only 1 week !!! it was egyptian sustanon and by the way it is f***ened cheap so may be it was not the best choice , so what u r saying is that 50mg will be good , i really feel so worried when i'm about to start a cycle
    loooooooool
    ps no mentioned anything about primo side effects
    Your blood pressure was probably high because subliminaly you were worring about side effect. With propper planning and use of ancillaries cycles can be kept almost side free, I repeat ALMSOT.

the use of an aromatase inhibitor can help keep blood pressure from going up. sust and deca also cause lots of water retention which causes blood pressure to increase. I bet you werent using anything to counter that. Prop also cause less water retention than other forms of test, however, I dont bloat on any type of test, but everybody is different. Side effects of primo are next to none. Ive never experienced any sides from 1gram/wk

i used in the sust and deca cycle 25mg of proviron and 10mg of nolva ed through the cycle and my pressure reached about 140-90 may be it is not that high but bothered me and caused headaches 140-90 in the very first week !!!
    i will do a test prop and primo cycle as advised here and also the half life of test prop is 3 days so that's cool and i'll only be injecting 50mg eod not the whole 250 mg like on sustanon in one shotso i think i will go with this
    need structure and how many weeks u suggest what to use through the cycle ? pct ? do i need to take a med to adjust pressure ?
    thanks guys

50mg eod is too low, the minimum is 50mg ed or 100mg eod.

1-14 50mg prop/day or 100mg prop every other day
    1-12 800mg primo/wk
    Start PCT 3 days after last shot of prop/14 days after last shot of primo

You could run .25mg arimidex throughout as well if youre so paranoid

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    50mg eod is too low, the minimum is 50mg ed or 100mg eod.

1-14 50mg prop/day or 100mg prop every other day
    1-12 800mg primo/wk
    Start PCT 3 days after last shot of prop/14 days after last shot of primo

You could run .25mg arimidex throughout as well if youre so paranoid
    Prop 50mgs eod is to low for what? Your body natrually produces about 10mgs test ed.

If he wants to take Primo alone for cutting with a replacement dose of test thats fine. By the way 50mgs eod of Prop is more test than a replacement dose.

I would consider 250mg of test/wk about the lowest dose to go. That is about what gets prescribed for HRT. 50mg eod is going to shut him down anyway so might as well put a little more test in and get something decent out of being shut down. This guy still hasnt said how much primo he wants to run either
    Last edited by longhorn814; 04-26-2006 at 02:11 PM.

thanks u guys
    u know i joined tons of forums b4 but this is the coolest up till now
    anyway i know that 50mg of test prop eod will be low but i think i will just use it like this as i was not looking to have test at all and was considering to use just primo alone but i know that primo will cause a drop in my test levels and u said that 50mg eod will be good cuz i will not have to panic about the pressure and stuff i sadi b4 that happenned to me when i was on a sust and deca cycle , there is sth that i wanna understand : half life of pro in the body is 3 days what is the advantage of it staying just 3 days while enanthate stays for 10 days and sus for 15 what is the adv of this ? as for primo i didn't use it b4 so i don't know how much i'm gonna need but u said 800mg so i'm gonna do what u said as everyone told me they never had trouble using high dosages of it at all
    thanx guys and any other comments i'm here all the time

Thread Information