YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member

Dbol/test 6week only?

Hey i was just wondering if i could just run dbol and a test (cyp prolly) for 6 weeks
    i just want the gains from dbol and i dont really want to continue the cyp after, just lookin for a really short cycle before summer

good idea or no?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    u can do it but with test prop not test cy

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    u can do it but with test prop not test cy
    Ya i agree the half life in prop is what three days? As opposed to Cyp its what 8 days?

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

juice_305 is offline Banned
    test c won't kick in till about week 6 bro. so if your cycle is only 6 weeks no point in taking test c. i agree go with test prop

YoRgO17 is offline Junior Member
    prop hurts wayyy to much for me to ever do again, but im doing the test just cause i know i have to take a test with dbol dont i? im not looking for results from the test i just want a little more weight so i can drop it soon as cycle is over, just wonderin any other form of test i can take? will the cyp fullfill its purpose if i take it for 6 weeks? .. also i got 3 infections from my last cycle so im slightly nervous of needles, i wont shoot more then twice a week

deff run prop with the dbol . or you could run the cyp for 10 weeks and start the dbol at week 5 when the cyp is starting to kick. or you could frontload 5 weeks worth of cyp ( 250mg a day for 10 days) as fast as you can make yourself a pin cushion and then start the dbol with the cyp as the cyp is kickin in. why dont you just run cyp for 10 weeks with dbol for the first 6? you'll be pissed when you see yourself after 6 weeks and then be like "damn i wonder what those extra 4 weeks could have put on me?" well there are some possibilities.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    so if u dont want test prop u can do sust it will be better than test cy

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YoRgO17
    prop hurts wayyy to much for me to ever do again, but im doing the test just cause i know i have to take a test with dbol dont i? im not looking for results from the test i just want a little more weight so i can drop it soon as cycle is over, just wonderin any other form of test i can take? will the cyp fullfill its purpose if i take it for 6 weeks?

but im doing the test just cause i know i have to take a test with dbol dont i? No you don't have to use dbol with test. Dbols are used to help kick start a cycle while the test is building up in the body. For example cyp takes about 6 weeks to kick in, while your on dbols for 4wks the next two weeks will be the test cyp in action. hope i didnt confuse you .

will the cyp fullfill its purpose if i take it for 6 weeks
    10wks minimum for cyp my man! Half-life is too long for such a short cycle.

Thread Information