Ironarms is offline Member

please help with british dragon product

I currently have and started trenbolone enthate and am about to get trenbolone hexahydrobenzlcarbonate...what is the difference between the acetate version and this one and the one I currently have?

thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Pharmaceutical Name: Trenabol Depot

Chemical name: Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate

Chem. Abstr. Name: 17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

Molecular Structure: CH26H34O4

Molecular Weight: 410.552

Product Description:
    Trenbolone Depot 100 is a long-acting injectable steroid with a great effect on protein metabolism. Trenbolonel is one of the best effective anabolic compounds, promoting protein synthesis, as well as creating a positive nitrogen balance. It is an appetite stimulant and improves the conversion of proteins. In laboratory tests, it has been demonstrated that trenbolone increases protein and decreases fat deposition. It has proven to be an excellent product for promoting size and strength in the presence of adequate protein and calories, promotes body tissue building processes, and can reverse catabolism. Due to its particular ester, trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is much slower-acting than trenabol acetate and also slower-acting than trenabol enanthate . The hexahydrobenzylcarbonate form than does not need to be injected as frequently as either one of those other trenabolones.

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 100 mg per ml. Beginning in September, 2005, new flip-off tops are hot pink coloured and have Trenabol Depot stamped on them. Older vials have a white coloured generic flip-off top.

Pharmaceutical Name: Testabol Enanthate

Chemical name: Testosterone Enanthate

Chem. Abstr. Name: 4-androsten-3-one-17beta-ol

Molecular Structure: CH26H40O3

Molecular Weight: 400.6

Product Desription:
    Qualitatively similar to testosterone and its esters in physiologic activity, testosterone enanthate has the advantage of prolonged effect. In hypogonadal males, the effect of a single injection of 250 to 500 mg of testosterone enanthate was observed to be maintained for 2 to 4 weeks, which is 2 to 4 times longer than the effect produced by a comparable dose of testosterone propionate .

Presentation:
    Each 10 ml multidose vial contains 250 mg per ml. Starting in January, 2006, the flip-off tops are beige coloured and have Testabol Enanthate stamped on them. On Testabol Enanthate produced between November, 2005, and January, 2006, the flip-off tops are orange coloured and have Testabol Depot stamped on them. Older vials, before November, 2005, have green coloured generic flip-off tops.

Ironarms is offline Member
    my question is what is the differnce between the acetate version and Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate...does it matter if i swicth from tren enethate to Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate or do u recommend to stay with tren eneth

i am confused between the difference if there is any between the acetate, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and tren enethate

Thread Information