Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Question Long Term Test Cyp

A friend just told me today that he has been using Test Cyp for two years SOLID!! He said he only shot 250mgs/every other week so only 500mgs/month.
    Not sure if he what he was taking for precautions of sides.
    Any opinions on this either way? Good to do, or Bad to do????? What would be the benifits of doing such a low dose bi-weekly and for so long???? Would you still need PCT on such low doses??
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 04-21-2006 at 03:22 PM.

trying to keep a regular amount of test in you like a doc would give you. usually 100 mg a week. so he may be trying to do the same thing using 250. but he's gotta be on a hormonal roller coaster.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    what was his gains
    i think by this way his gains will not equal the risk of non stop test for 2 years

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Thats a HRT does , I do 100mg every week off cycle, forever. How old is this clown ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Thats a HRT does , I do 100mg every week off cycle, forever. How old is this clown ?
    He is in his 30's has competed on juice for about 10 years or so. He said he did it as a maintenance cycle. Like I said above, I have learned more here in one month than he has shown me in 7 years. and really appreciate the time and effort the you KALE put into posting replies!!

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    A friend just told me today that he has been using Test Cyp for two years SOLID!! He said he only shot 250mgs/every other week so only 500mgs/month.
    Not sure if he what he was taking for precautions of sides.
    Any opinions on this either way? Good to do, or Bad to do????? What would be the benifits of doing such a low dose bi-weekly and for so long???? Would you still need PCT on such low doses??
    So is he doing cycles too. You say "not sure if he was taking for precautions of sides" is he not doing this now? It's not uncommon to stay on a low dose between cycles but like Kale said this is a hrt dose and he is avoiding pct by doing this.
    Last edited by justtrnd40; 04-22-2006 at 04:35 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    why is he doing that? how old is he? how long as he been training?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    why is he doing that? how old is he? how long as he been training?
    His stats are above. He is in his 30's been a competitve bodybuilder for over 10+ years. I guess he just didn't want to completely come "off" and was doing it to keep Test levels elevated a bit. As mentioned above by KALE, probably doing it as HRT He has done many cycles over the years. Guess he is just experimenting. Not sure of his reasons, that is why I posed the question here to see what others thoght.

Thanks for all the input

Thread Information