H-D fan is offline New Member

question about windex(yes, i'm serious)

Hi everybody. This is my first post on this site and i know newbies usually ask questions about there upcoming cycle,there PCT and so on and so fourth. But i'm still doing some research myself and do not want to ask you guys for any advice until i'm a little more educated myself. My first cycle of AAS is coming up in about 2 months so i'm sure i'll have some questions before then.

Anyway, on to the reason i'm writing this. I was in the gym two days ago and two of my friends show up. They both have used AAS several times in the past and one of them has a reputation as being extremely educated on the topic. Well one of them is obviously uncomfortable and he keeps rubbing the side of his left ass cheek. I ask him what's wrong and he tells me how our mutual friend gave him a shot a few days ago and he's been in pain ever since. The day before he had to call off work beacuse he couldn't get out of bed it was so bad. In an effort to help him find out what hapened,so he can prevent it in the future i start asking questions. To make a long story short, I find out that instead of using alcohol to prep and clean the injection site they are using windex. When i told them how unbelieveably short bus i thought that was my friend, the one who is supposed to be so smart told me they didn't want to have to worry about always having alcohol on hand and then went in to some explanation as to why this was o.k. I dropped the subject beacuse they weren't going to listem to me anyway. What i want to know is, is this as bad an idea as i think it is?(I think it is a really bad idea!) Or am i the one who is overreacting? i'm a little worried about my friend and thought i would maybe tell him what some of you guys thought in an effort to get him to stop using windex.

I love the site guys and appreciate all the honest advice you give to those with less experience.(after the above incident, i've decided to not ask any friends for there .02) I realize this is a stupid question and would appreciate it if you could humor me on this one and give me some feedback so i could show it to my friends. I promise my questions/comments in the future will not be nearly this ignorant. Sorry this ran so freaking long.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    WTF?! Windex to sterilize an area? Lmao! You're friends are nuts.

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    Without getting into a lengthy, drawn out conversation about this... You seem intelligent, so make the determination for yourself. Here is the link to a MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) on Windex: http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov...ds&id=19001030

it's pretty unorthodox and IMO just plain lazy. With the money spent on Windex, they could have bought two bottles of Alcohol and 2-3 bags of Cotton Balls at a local grocery store.

H-D fan is offline New Member
    Thanks for the link to the web site. Again, I know how stupid it was to ask so thanks for the reply and for not tearing me a new one rast4man. I've got something to show them now. They won't listen to me and i know it's beacuse i haven't "used" yet.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Without reading the Data Sheet on Windex, I can hardly think that it is produced and bottled in a sterile environment and am almost positive it contains other things than ammonia.....hmmmmm It's AMAZING what some people will do to compromise safety. Some reuse needles, some use Windex...ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    Last edited by SMAN12b; 04-22-2006 at 07:41 PM.

Rookie1974 is offline Associate Member
    Windex? WTF!!!! It has some ammonia in it (maybe) but I doubt that it would do much in the way of injection sterilization. IMO i would rather shoot w/o prep in that situation. Hell I just bought 100 alcohol prep pads for 2.25. Windex, dont be a moron, its too easy to do it the right way. Tell your bro, to buy the *ucks some alcohol pads, better yet dont let them inject *hit. No telling what else they are *uckin up!!!!

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    you should just nut check him and tell him how stupid he is. then maybe he will stop

rast4man is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H-D fan
    They won't listen to me and i know it's beacuse i haven't "used" yet.
    I suspect that with your intuitiveness an general care for the welfare of your friends, once you become more experienced with AAS, they will be the ones coming to you for help

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i would never tAKE any advice from them on steroids after showing how dumb they are. In a way i feel bad for them that they are hurting themselves but on the other hand im amazed at the stupidity. I mean how is having alcohal on hand difficult? You bu windex and alcohal at the same store. I think somebody told them it was a good idea....somebody who was competing against them in a competition, so that way theyd **** up and have problems. Its often called "shwartzeneggering" (sp?)

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    maybe he should try bleach when the windex runs out.

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    I think they might be f*cken wit u

goosed is offline Associate Member
    wonder how draino would work????

New Juice is offline Associate Member
    draino really insen't good...it's thick and makes a mess....the beach is great though...slides right in

goosed is offline Associate Member
    great thanks, i will quit using draino when i run out of windex and just grab tha bleach!!

im just glad to see this fella isnt as stupid as his friends and realized there might be something wrong with using glass cleaner!!! its a funny story though!

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    you should tell em its glass cleaner, not ass cleaner

valcon is offline Associate Member
    your friends are crazy

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    What is this my Big Fat Greek Wedding?

Twostones

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    i want to hear what they will use when they run ou tof windex lol..

Thread Information