wolfmtns is offline New Member

HELP I am new to this

Hello I am new to this site but I am needing some advice I have got my hands on some sus 250 and deca I am not for sure of the exact amount the sus is about ½ bottle and the deca is a full. I have never taken steroids before how should I start using this and what should I do while I am taking it. How long should I take it and with it being my first time how much of each and how often. What is pct???

I am 30 and my weight is 176 been that for about 10 years. I would like to gain about 10-15 lbs. I have not been lifting and I eat what ever I want as a diet I have been taking MASS weight gainer and Whey. I have taken some finaplix but have not seen any difference with that. sorry for all the crazy questions but if I am going to do this I want it to work the first time and I want to make sure that I have what I need

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfmtns
    Hello I am new to this site but I am needing some advice I have got my hands on some sus 250 and deca I am not for sure of the exact amount the sus is about ½ bottle and the deca is a full. I have never taken steroids before how should I start using this and what should I do while I am taking it. How long should I take it and with it being my first time how much of each and how often. What is pct???

I am 30 and my weight is 176 been that for about 10 years. I would like to gain about 10-15 lbs. I have not been lifting and I eat what ever I want as a diet I have been taking MASS weight gainer and Whey. I have taken some finaplix but have not seen any difference with that. sorry for all the crazy questions but if I am going to do this I want it to work the first time and I want to make sure that I have what I need

WOW, ok this is your first post and it sounds like you found this site and instead of spending a week or two (or more) reading the forums and posts of all the experienced people here giving FREE information, YOU decided to just post your question.
    Well, that usually just gets you flammed on here and made fun of ....

There is a TON of information on here!! EVERYTHING you could want to know and NEED to know is on here if YOU take the time and SHOW us that you did some of your OWN research before asking US to wave a magic wand and presto!! YOU are now an AAS expert!!!

You don't lift weights, you don't eat right But you want ME, who bust my ass working out, watching every calorie, and researching , to tell you that it is OK for you to take AAS and oh, by the way, here is how you should take it!!!

PLEASE READ and get a basic foundation BEFORE you take ANYTHING !!

THIS HAS BEEN A RECORDING

velvetlion is offline Banned
    If you aren't working out or dieting correctly, there is absolutely no reason for you to take anabolics.

Second, once you do get all of the working out and diet in check for at least 1-2 years, then you can consider anabolics. But you need to research them and figure out what you are actually putting into your body.

You have taken finaplix ? Do you realize that is one of the harshest steroids out there? It probably didn't do anything for you because you don't train.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfmtns

Is this some kind of joke.. bc if it isnt you better stop where you are.. you dont lift and eat whatever you want but you want to go on steroids??? i wont even comment further.. you HAVE to read and re search TONS more before you even consider using AAS..

[QUOTE=velvetlion]If you aren't working out or dieting correctly, there is absolutely no reason for you to take anabolics.

Second, once you do get all of the working out and diet in check for at least 1-2 years, then you can consider anabolics. But you need to research them and figure out what you are actually putting into your body.

You have taken finaplix? Do you realize that is one of the harshest steroids out there? It probably didn't do anything for you because you don't train.[QUOTE]

Seriously.. I just dont get some people..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Is this some kind of joke.. bc if it isnt you better stop where you are.. you dont lift and eat whatever you want but you want to go on steroids??? i wont even comment further.. you HAVE to read and re search TONS more before you even consider using AAS..

Sorry Lift, I beat you to this Newbie.......lolol

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Sorry Lift, I beat you to this Newbie.......lolol
    lol yes u did.. i didnt see any1s post.. i guess i must of been typing my reply while you sent posted yours.. glap your on top of things.. my avatar still beats urs by ALOT!

lol yes u did.. i didnt see any1s post.. i guess i must of been typing my reply while you sent posted yours.. glap your on top of things.. my avatar still beats urs by ALOT!
    You are right about your Avatar, I am still NEW, I am not allowed to have a seductress on mine yet....isn't that one of the rules?....lolol I will work on finding a more appropriate one....keep a look out for it

OK Liftnainez....how is this Avatar....now mine beats yours , cause mine is REAL.....lolol Those two were on MY bike.....

goosed is offline Associate Member
    i wish i was on those two!

Quote Originally Posted by goosed
    i wish i was on those two!
    lolol

Thread Information