Thread: Air bubbles?

antijavier is offline New Member

Air bubbles?

Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 240
    cycle history:10cc Decca (standard mg) 10cc Test (standard mg) and some Dbol ... november 2003
    i change up my routine every 4 to 6 months, from the body part per day 5 day a week routine to the 3 days on one day off routine..

I'm a moron... i just got another cycle thats pretty small compared to my last one..

i have 20ccs of Winstrol , and 10ccs of primo...

my questions are..

1. how effective is it to just squirt the Winstrol under your tongue compared to shooting it up?

2. when i inject the primo, can i mix in the Winstrol in the same shot?

3. most importantly, when I was preparing the injection i put the clean dart in the vile... i forgot to push air into the vile before i drew back. what do i do? do i push in double the amount of air for my next dose?

4. do I push as much air in as I am going to draw back fluid?

-thanks a bunch to who can help me..
    Last edited by antijavier; 04-25-2006 at 01:08 AM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    START HERE:
    newbies read before posting!!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

THEN ASK QUESTIONS!!! Welcome to the Board!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by antijavier
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 240
    cycle history:10cc Decca (standard mg) 10cc Test (standard mg) and some Dbol ... november 2003
    i change up my routine every 4 to 6 months, from the body part per day 5 day a week routine to the 3 days on one day off routine..

I'm a moron... i just got another cycle thats pretty small compared to my last one..

i have 20ccs of Winstrol , and 10ccs of primo...

my questions are..

1. how effective is it to just squirt the Winstrol under your tongue compared to shooting it up?

Same. Yes you can drink Winny !!!

2. when i inject the primo, can i mix in the Winstrol in the same shot?

Yes

3. most importantly, when I was preparing the injection i put the clean dart in the vile... i forgot to push air into the vile before i drew back. what do i do? do i push in double the amount of air for my next dose?

No need to push air at all just use an 18 or 19 g needle to draw it then change the pin the the one you will inject with

4. do I push as much air in as I am going to draw back fluid?

No Need

-thanks a bunch to who can help me..
    Answers in Bold

AnthonyM is offline Associate Member
    Nice. Straight and to the point

same topic...

i used a 1" needle to inject into my glute.. i duno what went wrong.. but i only injected one cc of primo and later last night my ass started to hurt like hell.. a huge nott formed and thats why i'm up at 4:43 in the morning western time because i kinda feel like i have a feaver... and my ass hurts like hell.. any ideas?

I'm freaking myself out with...

did i not go in deep enough?
    did i go in too deep?
    did i hit a blood vessel. (more blood than usual came out when i pulled the needle out)

any suggestions to help sooth the pain?

you guys are really helpful, thanks a bunch..

oh, and if i need more needles.. what size should i get?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    ok for glute your should be using 1 1/4" but you can get away with 1". Use 23g as well. Now what did you inject ? Get in the shower now and run the water as hot as you can stand it on your arse and stand there for 10 mins, seriously hot !!! Take some pain killers as well if its that bad. Oh and stop panicing, you will be fine

1. IMO anything injected will be more effective. Anything that is taken orally will be broken down by the liver and a minimal amount will pass unabsorbed.

2. No probs mixing the two.

3. No. Pushing air in the vial prior to drawing up your dose just makes it easier to draw up.....but its not necessary.

4. See #3

Please tell me your running a test ester as a base.

SLIMPIG is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    1. IMO anything injected will be more effective. Anything that is taken orally will be broken down by the liver and a minimal amount will pass unabsorbed.

2. No probs mixing the two.

3. No. Pushing air in the vial prior to drawing up your dose just makes it easier to draw up.....but its not necessary.

4. See #3

Please tell me your running a test ester as a base.
    I think also drinking winny will be hard to the liver in the long run, you want to keep it as healthy as you can. IMHO.

the pain on the nott has gone away.. unless i touch it.. the hot water thing worked for sure.. fever went away, but now its back... i shot up primo.. just 1cc of it..

peump is offline Senior Member
    next time hold the syringe very steady and inject slow

this will help reduce the pain

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    ok for glute your should be using 1 1/4" but you can get away with 1". Use 23g as well. Now what did you inject ? Get in the shower now and run the water as hot as you can stand it on your arse and stand there for 10 mins, seriously hot !!! Take some pain killers as well if its that bad. Oh and stop panicing, you will be fine
    Kale.. thank you so much for your help.. however.. the hot water thing did work temporarily.. but now it hurts again really bad.. and my fever is up to like 101/102 sometimes.. lol.. i'm not panicing so much as to being frustrated.. it was a cc of primobolan .. help meeeee. hehe..

Thread Information