Thread: Test E with...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Beast_03 is offline Junior Member

Test E with...?

Hey guys im planning my 3rd cycle right now and need some opinions. My last cycle was:
    1-4 DBol 40mg ED
    1-10 Deca 500mg/wk
    1-12 Test E 650mg/wk
    HCG was run at 500iu ED for 10 days after my last test shot
    Clomid PCT
    Nolva throughout cycle.

My problem is that the deca had shut me down really bad and it took me 6 months to recover, i was initially thinking of running another test e/deca cycle because im looking to bulk but with a higher test:deca ratio, bromo and more HCG to decrease the side effects.

Although now i am thinking that i want to stay away from deca completely cuz its just not worth risking the side effects i got last time so im trying to come up with a substitute that is cheaper and doesn't involve deca or tren . EQ needs to be run higher than deca and its roughly the same price so that will come out to be more expensive and its not as effective, therefore i don't want to run EQ. Primo is way to expensive for the results you get IMO. So as you can see im trying to bulk but im stuck with what to run for my next cycle. I was thinking maybe:

1-6 or 1-8 DBol 40mg ED
    1-10 Test E 1000mg/wk
    normal clomid therapy
    nolva throughout
    HCG for 10 days after last test shot at 500iu ED.

Again im looking to bulk as much as possible without having progesterone side effects from deca/tren.. any thoughts on this cycle as a comparison to a test/deca cycle or other another cycle which i havent thought of would be very helpful, thx.

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    did you have a blood test to prove you were shut down or did it just feel that way

i had no sex drive at all... absolutely nothing, and my dick was limp... that pretty much sums up having deca dick and being shut down. No i didn't have a blood test, but no it was not psychological, im fine now.

BEER WHORE is offline Member
    yeah I have the same thing know 1st cycle shut me down I have no sex drive I think I need trib or redkat.

BUMP for opinions on my next cycle

BUMP!!! noone can help me?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast_03
    Hey guys im planning my 3rd cycle right now and need some opinions. My last cycle was:
    1-4 DBol 40mg ED
    1-10 Deca 500mg/wk
    1-12 Test E 650mg/wk
    HCG was run at 500iu ED for 10 days after my last test shot
    Clomid PCT
    Nolva throughout cycle.

My problem is that the deca had shut me down really bad and it took me 6 months to recover, i was initially thinking of running another test e/deca cycle because im looking to bulk but with a higher test:deca ratio, bromo and more HCG to decrease the side effects.

Although now i am thinking that i want to stay away from deca completely cuz its just not worth risking the side effects i got last time so im trying to come up with a substitute that is cheaper and doesn't involve deca or tren . EQ needs to be run higher than deca and its roughly the same price so that will come out to be more expensive and its not as effective, therefore i don't want to run EQ. Primo is way to expensive for the results you get IMO. So as you can see im trying to bulk but im stuck with what to run for my next cycle. I was thinking maybe:

1-6 or 1-8 DBol 40mg ED
    1-10 Test E 1000mg/wk
    normal clomid therapy
    nolva throughout
    HCG for 10 days after last test shot at 500iu ED.

Again im looking to bulk as much as possible without having progesterone side effects from deca/tren.. any thoughts on this cycle as a comparison to a test/deca cycle or other another cycle which i havent thought of would be very helpful, thx.
    Here is my third cycle. I am 10 days in and gained 7 lbs so far

wk 1-5 Test Prop 125mg EOD
    wk 1-12 Test E 750mg broken into three shots a week
    wk 1-11 Deca 500mg / week (Leave this out for you)
    wk 1-7 Var 80mg / day
    wk 8-12 Winny 50mg / day

I would leave the Deca out if you get those sides, its just not worth it. Maybe think about some Eq instead.

yea thx bro ive been doing alot of research in the last couple days about a substitute for deca and EQ seems to be the best fit (without progesterone side effects).. although i'm still not sure because some people don't get good results from EQ and others do, whereas with deca pretty much everyone seems to be pleased with the resluts.. apart from the occassional deca dick story like mine.

So far it seems like EQ is the only way to go as something like primo is just stupidly expensive... ill keep researching and who knows, i seem really limited since ive ruled out deca and tren ... so in the end i might just end up planning the same teste/deca/dbol stack with more test, added HCG and bromo.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why is Deca so important to you, I seriously doubt you will notice that much difference with it or without it to be quite honest

because bro its pretty much the ultimate bulker IMO... Tren is good too but also has progesterone side effects and can sometimes be used for cutting... id rather just stick with deca in that case. Primo isnt considered a bulker unless its in a very high dosage (way too expensive), EQ is different from deca in that it doesnt give you as much, if any, bloat and makes you more vascular so can be used for cutting aswell (deca is pure bulk), test on its own has the disadvantage of running any steroid on its own, stacking is just more effective. As for orals, i will be using DBol and wouldn't want to add in another oral for the safety of my own liver. There isn't much else to deal with that's as effective as deca for pure bulking, that's basically why i'm having such a hard time finding a substitute, and as i said before i might just end up going back to teste/deca/dbol again.

If there is something im missing out here, i would like to know... which is why i made this thread.

Thread Information