Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Notis is offline New Member

Anavar vs tbol on liverdamage?

How come anavar is less dangerous for the liver then TBOL?

can i use tbol for 12weeks at 60mg/ed without liver failure?

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt use any orals for 12 weeks. I heard anavar is mild on the liver.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Orals are not as hard on the liver as some people on these internet message boards would make you think. You would have to be taking huge amounts of orals for months to start jaundice, even less liver failure.

Natty99 is offline Member
    I've heard most people using orals for 6 weeks max. That's just my .02

geobatman is offline Junior Member
    i've heard many people running anavar only @ 60-80mg for 10-12 weeks.
    i've heard many people running tbol only @60mg for 6-8 weeks.
    Both require PCT.

I personally think that you can run either for 12 weeks, IF your willing to:

1. take liv-52, milk thistle, NAC, ALA, etc etc.
    2. Check liver/blood work before you start and every 4 weeks during cycle.

If blood work per month is showing no negatives(apart from the norm), and your still getting gains....by all means continue!

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geobatman
    i've heard many people running anavar only @ 60-80mg for 10-12 weeks.
    i've heard many people running tbol only @60mg for 6-8 weeks.
    Both require PCT.

I personally think that you can run either for 12 weeks, IF your willing to:

1. take liv-52, milk thistle, NAC, ALA, etc etc.
    2. Check liver/blood work before you start and every 4 weeks during cycle.

If blood work per month is showing no negatives(apart from the norm), and your still getting gains....by all means continue!
    Agreed, I;m running a 14 weeker that started with Var, finishing with Tbol.
    Running Niacin and Liver support daily with no problems, unless you count horrible unholy gas.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Agreed, I;m running a 14 weeker that started with Var, finishing with Tbol.
    Running Niacin and Liver support daily with no problems, unless you count horrible unholy gas.
    Yeah, the gas is killing me...what the hell is that?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Yeah, the gas is killing me...what the hell is that?
    Bro, I have no idea. It was instantaneous. 2 hours after my first Tbol does I thought I was going to explode.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    the oral and liver damange issue is taken out of hand most of the time.. but i read the norm for tbol is 6-8 weeks... im sure you could extend it and not have liver damage.. just take proper precautions and you should be alright..

Yeah, I've never had any liver issues yet. knock on wood.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Orals are not as hard on the liver as some people on these internet message boards would make you think. You would have to be taking huge amounts of orals for months to start jaundice, even less liver failure.
    AGREEED!!! I will be taking 50mg Tbol and 50mg anavar at the same time for 8 weeks and am going to love it!!! THE RAGE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    AGREEED!!! I will be taking 50mg Tbol and 50mg anavar at the same time for 8 weeks and am going to love it!!! THE RAGE!!!
    hey! why are you copying my cycle!!! lol.. i will be running the same thing and with a little proviron !

I'm running 60VAr 40 Tbol until my Var runs out, thn I'll switch to full Tbol to close out my cycle.

Any comments on the 60/40 ratio?

i think it will be a great stack.. my next cycle will be var/tbol/proviron .. i will most likely be doing a 50/50 split but i was thinking about running the var higher to around 60 or even 80 mg and the tbol at 40.. i think the 2 combined will yield some quiality lean powerful gains.. keep diet in check and proper supps and u shud be all good brotha..

All i know is that you should end with Tbol!! You guys are gettin me real excited now!!! hahahaha

C'mon Lift... you know Im your #1 Stalka!!! lol

All i know is that you should end with Tbol!! You guys are gettin me real excited now!!! hahahaha

C'mon Lift... you know Im your #1 Stalka!!! lol
    haha 4 sho! im also real pumped to start.. have about a month or so left until I begin.. but when i do hell will break loose lol.. heavyhitter good luck and get jacked! let me know how u do stalker! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    hey! why are you copying my cycle!!! lol.. i will be running the same thing and with a little proviron !
    I'm running 60mg along with 150mg Proviron ED. NICE!!

Bro, I have no idea. It was instantaneous. 2 hours after my first Tbol does I thought I was going to explode.
    When I went from 50mg to 60mg the gas started that day and hasn't quit since...add a shit load of protein and its impossible to have a girlfriend right now! There coming out at 900 degrees!! I'm sitting in class or at work and holding them in all damn day. Still worth it!!

150 mg Proviron ? wow, noticing anything more with that dose than 50 mg ED?

yea hows the proviron treating you AIZ???

150 mg Proviron? wow, noticing anything more with that dose than 50 mg ED?
    Absolutely. I started at 50 and stayed with it for a couple of weeks. Then bumped to 100 then to 150. I'm horny from sunrise to sunset.

yea hows the proviron treating you AIZ???
    I love it. I split the 150 into 3x a day at 50mg each time. I wasn't impressed with 50 and decided to give it a shot at a higher dose. Love it. Feel great, harder, and hornier!!!

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    I've been told by MANY that tbol gains will stop at about week 5 or 6

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiotosh7
    I've been told by MANY that tbol gains will stop at about week 5 or 6

ive done a few tbol cycles i usually stop after 3 weeks. i gain 10 lbs in 3 weeks and i start having stomach problems after that. i dont think anyone would beable to run it for 12 weeks anyway with the stomach problems rising after 3-4 weeks...
    Last edited by randy6969; 04-27-2006 at 02:54 PM.

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    ive done a few tbol cycles i usually stop after 3 weeks. i gain 10 lbs in 3 weeks and i start having stomach problems after that. i dont think anyone would beable to run it for 12 weeks anyway with the stomach problems rising after 3-4 weeks...
    I noticed the same, just more gas at 3 weeks, not like my stomach hurt or anything. I just farted alot. But I see no point to running T-Bol over 5.5 weeks, it has almost zero benefit after 5 weeks. It is not anavar . It hits quickly. Anavar is A LITTLE lighter on the liver, but if you figure you use Anavar almost twice as long as T-Bol, then a T-Bol cycle will be less hard on your liver because you don't take it as long.

taiotosh7 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    Since you've several tbol cycles do you still gain off of them? Or are they same every time?

Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    When you say stomach issues are you referring to gas?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk21
    I noticed the same, just more gas at 3 weeks, not like my stomach hurt or anything. I just farted alot. But I see no point to running T-Bol over 5.5 weeks, it has almost zero benefit after 5 weeks. It is not anavar. It hits quickly. Anavar is A LITTLE lighter on the liver, but if you figure you use Anavar almost twice as long as T-Bol, then a T-Bol cycle will be less hard on your liver because you don't take it as long.
    just want to bump on this and see other opinions... i am planning on running it for 8 weeks!

Bumpity bump bump

just want to bump on this and see other opinions... i am planning on running it for 8 weeks!

Bumpity bump bump
    That opinion about being useless is false; at least it was in my case.. I ran it up to 6 weeks and would have ran it more.. the pumps were amazing,i was getting more vascular as well.. yes i was also running test with it but right when i got off a few days later the pumps were still there but not to the extreme i got with the tbol.. i loved it and will incorporate it in many cycles..

I noticed the same, just more gas at 3 weeks, not like my stomach hurt or anything. I just farted alot. But I see no point to running T-Bol over 5.5 weeks, it has almost zero benefit after 5 weeks. It is not anavar. It hits quickly. Anavar is A LITTLE lighter on the liver, but if you figure you use Anavar almost twice as long as T-Bol, then a T-Bol cycle will be less hard on your liver because you don't take it as long.
    How do you come to this conclusion? Where is your evidence to back such a false claim up? STOP posting this wrong BS.. some people might believe you and actually take that advice as truth and then they parrot it in other threads (like what happens most of the time)
    Maybe for you it was useless, but not for everybody.. and about tbol or anavar being worse- YOU cant come to that conclusion.. post up some blood work for this.. i dont know where the people this info from

How do you come to this conclusion? Where is your evidence to back such a false claim up? STOP posting this wrong BS.. some people might believe you and actually take that advice as truth and then they parrot it in other threads (like what happens most of the time)
    Maybe for you it was useless, but not for everybody.. and about tbol or anavar being worse- YOU cant come to that conclusion.. post up some blood work for this.. i dont know where the people this info from
    BAM!!!!!! hahhahaa jk!!! I didnt think that was true at all, but this is my first exp w/ tbol, so i had to make sure!!! But im liking the sound of that Lift!!

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Notis
    How come anavar is less dangerous for the liver then TBOL?

can i use tbol for 12weeks at 60mg/ed without liver failure?
    Good question…especially for a first post!

The answer is, "Yes".

Read the profile and do some research.

M.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It all depends on how hard the AAS is to metabolize in the liver, the harder it is the more strain on the liver.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've been on Tbol 60mg/ED for the last 8 weeks, along with Test Enan 500mg/wk. My blood results came back today, 8 weeks in and my liver values are fine. There "very slightly" above average. This is what the receptionist told me. I'm collecting them tomorrow. I believe the normal range is 0-49 and mine was 37. Only my cholestrol(sp) was slightly higher than normal.

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You are very correct, and many of us are living and healthy proof of that.

BAM!!!!!! hahhahaa jk!!! I didnt think that was true at all, but this is my first exp w/ tbol, so i had to make sure!!! But im liking the sound of that Lift!!
    yea bro dont worry about the 5.5 weeks thing.. i dont know where that came from.. you will see good gains from the tbol.. good luck

Jayhawk21 is offline Junior Member
    Maybe taken with something else T-Bol doesn't lose effectiveness, but when taken alone I haven't heard of many people seeing gains from it after 5-6 weeks. I have read journals of many many others on other boards regarding T-Bol only cycles. I'm not spewing out BS, I researched how others gains were from T-Bol only cycles quite sometime before I did one, almost exclusively. I found that 80-90% of people who did it ALONE found they made little gains after week six or so. If running with something else, maybe it does have benefit. I'm just sharing my insight of what I have learned from REAL PEOPLES HUMAN EXPERIENCES. To call it BS is ludacris. If you want I can look up many threads to support my conclusion, and link them.

There are already at least two people in this thread who agree with me, with one that used T-Bol only cycles in the past. Maybe we just think of "gains" differently, I'm sure if you were cutting or trying to lean up there would be some benefit of running it longer, but there wouldn't be much lean muscle mass increase or strength increase.
    Last edited by Jayhawk21; 04-29-2006 at 09:37 AM.

Maybe taken with something else T-Bol doesn't lose effectiveness, but when taken alone I haven't heard of many people seeing gains from it after 5-6 weeks. I have read journals of many many others on other boards regarding T-Bol only cycles. I'm not spewing out BS, I researched how others gains were from T-Bol only cycles quite sometime before I did one, almost exclusively. I found that 80-90% of people who did it ALONE found they made little gains after week six or so. If running with something else, maybe it does have benefit. I'm just sharing my insight of what I have learned from REAL PEOPLES HUMAN EXPERIENCES. To call it BS is ludacris. If you want I can look up many threads to support my conclusion, and link them.

There are already at least two people in this thread who agree with me, with one that used T-Bol only cycles in the past. Maybe we just think of "gains" differently, I'm sure if you were cutting or trying to lean up there would be some benefit of running it longer, but there wouldn't be much lean muscle mass increase or strength increase.
    Maybe B.S. was the wrong term to use.. sorry.. but i still cannot agree with that statement.. i dont believe what many say on boards- theres a very select few in whom opinions i agree/believe.. im not saying im a genious when it comes to AAS- im def not.. thats why i keep reading and researching.. but i do what I want in the end.. people say u cant have a cycle with out test= BS! orals kill ur liver after 6 weeks = BS.. there are just so many damn rumors which are just kept getting spread without anything to back them up.. if you read above this post swifto ran tbol for 8 weeks and his liver was fine.. there is just so much bs ciruculating at times its hard to pick out the truth for some.. maybe for you it was worthless but not for me or any of my buddies on it..

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    Ive heard that if you crush up the tbol and take it with food its easier on your stomach. Just thoght i'de throw that in there.

Quote Originally Posted by BROTHERHOOD
    Ive heard that if you crush up the tbol and take it with food its easier on your stomach. Just thoght i'de throw that in there.
    Just to throw in another opinion: I have noticed a major difference in my stomach issues once I spread out the dosage more. I was taking 20mg 3x a day but now I'm taking it twice a day...feeling much better overall...less tired, less gas issues

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information