TUnit is offline Associate Member

adding tren. bump test?

Im in my 11th week of test and eq and about to finish the eq in a few weeks. My test didnt kick in until about week 8....i think im a late bloomer. So im not satisfied with my gains so i decided to extend it and add tren . Im doing 500mg/wk of test and 50mg/ed of tren. I did my first shot of tren last night and I am already shut down. should i bump up the test to 750 or maybe even a 1000. BTW this is my 4th cycle.

Also when yall are shut down can you get it up at ALL? Or can you not even get a hard on? Cause I can get it up but damn it takes forever to finish

Nelstar is offline Member
    i dunno man... sometimes when you bump your test up higher it kicks your sex drive.. i also dunno if the tren shut you down... that hard getting it up and slow to finish sounds like some anti-d perscriptions are you takin any meds with it?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The tren didn't shut you down after one injection. Your are shut down from the cycle you have been running. The tren will be at 350mg per week so the 500mg of test is fine. Just because you bump the test doesn't mean it will increase your libido or allow you to finish faster.

TUnit is offline Associate Member
    well my sex drive has been thru the roof until today. usually go at it 2-3 time s a day with the woman. so i didnt know if the fina couldve had anything to do with it or maybe it was just in my head. ill prolly just keep it the same or maybe bump it up 100mg's. thanks for the advice guys

Thread Information