I was always a firm believer AGAINST the roid rage theory. I always chalked it right up with the 21 year old who though he was tough who REALLY thinks hes a bad azz now that he is taking 1CC of test per week he got from big Frank at the gym! (the typical beginners cycle IMO)

The bottom line is I know my body VERY well. I can tell if Im up a pound, my temp is up a degree, etc. You get the picture. Tren literally makes me hate the world. I wanna rip just about anyones head off and Im a VERY even tempered guy when Im not on Tren.

I cut some azz off the other day and he flipped me off (with both hands mind you! ). In turn I jumped out of my car and went to bust him in his grill in a full rage. This was VERY common when I was a punk kid but I am 31 yearls old with 3 kids. Now, Im about 265lbs and usually seeing me in full view is all it takes for them to back down. It was enough for him as well as he took off FAST. Thank god. I would probably be sitting in the clink right now.

I KNOW I have tren to thank for this as I even find myself sitting and thinking about horrible ways to punish past enemies for hours. THIS IS NOT MY STYLE!

Do you guys experience this?
How do you combat it if you decide to tough it out?
What causes it exactly? I mean, what makes a easy going catgrabber like me turn down right evil????