Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TheSentinal is offline Member

Gamey? What do you think!

Fellas, you ever get complaints from your women that you have a different odor when on test? My wife is telling me I do and it isn't a compliment. She says it's not real bad but different. I am grabbing 2 showers a day now. Anyone have similar feedback?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    What are you on? ther was a post last week or so about how you really smell on Tren .

Shit - I should have explained that - thanks bro-

I am on Sus 250...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Funny you said that. My wife just said to me the other day i smell difrent. But she was not that nice about. I think her works were you smell like shit.

Ha! The test must come through the skin oils or something.

BADASS323 is offline AR'S BAD ATTITUDE
    smell's like..."VICTORY"

Hell Yeah!

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    no smell no gain lol

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    probably oil production.... but my old lady LIKES me alot more on test (in THAT way) - she says it must be pheremones i'm putting out from all that hormone...

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thebrakes
    probably oil production.... but my old lady LIKES me alot more on test (in THAT way) - she says it must be pheremones i'm putting out from all that hormone...
    I have noticed girls seems to be on me more when I am on test!! Is it true they can sense that shit? Does it really effect pheremones? When I go out on cycle and girls get close to me they start hitting on me. All my boys are like WTF and cant understand whats up. I mean I do get hit on by chicks while off cycle also but it seems like a lot more hit on me when using test... Do you think they can sense it or what the hell is going on???

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I have noticed girls seems to be on me more when I am on test!! Is it true they can sense that shit? Does it really effect pheremones? When I go out on cycle and girls get close to me they start hitting on me. All my boys are like WTF and cant understand whats up. I mean I do get hit on by chicks while off cycle also but it seems like a lot more hit on me when using test... Do you think they can sense it or what the hell is going on???
    happend to me aswell, i think its more you than the test, coz when on test u see urself grow u feel really good about urself u get really really confident and chicks can tell in the way u stand, talk, move that ur confident. so its not the test its you(+test)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    happend to me aswell, i think its more you than the test, coz when on test u see urself grow u feel really good about urself u get really really confident and chicks can tell in the way u stand, talk, move that ur confident. so its not the test its you(+test)
    Good point man!! I think you hit the nail on the head!!! I have been researching this .. Does anyone know of any studies that show that test can increase pheremones or anything like that?? Kinda intresting ( to me anyways lol).. More women more problems haha .. ( guess thats just part of the game)

i got together with my ex gf during my first cycle. i had known her for 3 years and always been intrested in her, and a couple of weeks into my cycle she told me that i had changed (in a good way) and that she has to tell me something lol. well she told me she liked me more than a friend. but the thing is u gotta be careful with the test it ended up with me feeling so good about myself that i broke up with her twice and the last month we were together i kinda dated another chick aswell

Blog Entries
    i got together with my ex gf during my first cycle. i had known her for 3 years and always been intrested in her, and a couple of weeks into my cycle she told me that i had changed (in a good way) and that she has to tell me something lol. well she told me she liked me more than a friend. but the thing is u gotta be careful with the test it ended up with me feeling so good about myself that i broke up with her twice and the last month we were together i kinda dated another chick aswell
    Man ! Dam test will get ya!! LOL

Blakey is offline New Member
    I've being on a drugs course for work, they said people on roids give out a smell like vinager. I thought it was shit tho. Didn't think a smelt while on cycle. Intresting tho after reading this post

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You good for nothing slut !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    You good for nothing slut !!!!!!!

I think it is just extra oils on the skin. But I am curious about all the posts on women "sensing" the extra test!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    your sebaceous glands i believe are more active with higherlevels of test/androgenic substances which is what makes oils ooze from da body

Blog Entries
    Bump one time !! Anyone have any info on if chicks can sense your on test? ( increase pheremones or anything like this) ??

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Bump one time !! Anyone have any info on if chicks can sense your on test? ( increase pheremones or anything like this) ??

i actually really do think so.. some sort of afrodisiac or however the hell u spell that..... and ya once my test starts kickin in i can always smell that shit and i can even taste it when i really start sweatin... sweet!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yes they can.. and there are like 3 differnt types of pheramones and test increases the one i believe towards aggression and u can produce to much of one type of pheramone which can turn chicks away.. there are some HUGE studies on this shit and they are powreful.. pheramones are so powerful that the smell of the right type can induce a chick into her monthly period.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    yes they can.. and there are like 3 differnt types of pheramones and test increases the one i believe towards aggression and u can produce to much of one type of pheramone which can turn chicks away.. there are some HUGE studies on this shit and they are powreful.. pheramones are so powerful that the smell of the right type can induce a chick into her monthly period.
    That happens to my wife sometimes when I lay down a protein fart !!!!!

That happens to my wife sometimes when I lay down a protein fart !!!!!
    she fooled you, just an excuse to not have sex with you

she fooled you, just an excuse to not have sex with you
    Well that hasnt happened in eight years so she sure didnt fool me, hence the reason for my Avi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    I know this should probably be in the lounge but since its here... Is there a way to control the bad pheramones? I have always assumed pheramons play I huge part ( on or off cyle just in general). I have not been able to find any reliable studies on the effects of pheramones... I know the sell some stuff that is suppose to help atttract chicks by increasing pheramones but always thought it was BS. Are there any products that would work to possible increase pheramones and decrease the ones that turn girls away? I have been interested in this for some time kinda cool how it works especially if it can cause a chick to start her period.. Using test aside is there any way to manipulate pheramons ( sprays they sell that claim to help with this, vits herbs whatever )??? Any input anyone??

uncle kaaaleeee

uncle kaaaleeee

why

why
    Because I like that Icon

Because I like that Icon
    ok... i thought u hated me

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    The ol' lady aint liken it cause you are puttin out the pheromones as well... High test levels = lots of pussy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    The ol' lady aint liken it cause you are puttin out the pheromones as well... High test levels = lots of pussy.
    HAHA!!! Yea man girlfriends are not diggin all the girls that the test is bringing into the picture!! And the girls that there period starts everytime they see you are not feeling the pheramones thing either LOL!!

Thread Information