Thread: deca/drug test

stew piddasel is offline New Member

deca/drug test

i did 4 weeks of deca at 50mg a week w/ my last dose coming 12/1/05.I could possibly have a steroids test this upcoming june during a weightlifting meet. do you think at such a low dose it is still in my system, and if it is do you think the steroid cleanse would be helpful? Also i did the deca in the middle of a sust cycle, and would not have taken it if i knew i would start competing

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by stew piddasel
    i did 4 weeks of deca at 50mg a week w/ my last dose coming 12/1/05.I could possibly have a steroids test this upcoming june during a weightlifting meet. do you think at such a low dose it is still in my system, and if it is do you think the steroid cleanse would be helpful? Also i did the deca in the middle of a sust cycle, and would not have taken it if i knew i would start competing

its hard to say bro, but ive heard that deca can be detected up to 18 months after your last shot. btw you do know that sus has test decanoate in it right? thats not good. its pretty likely youl test positive, if not for the deca, then the test decanoate will screw you over

on the sust profile it says the detection time is around 3 to 4 months though

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by stew piddasel
    on the sust profile it says the detection time is around 3 to 4 months though

really? thats probably not accurate. the reason deca is detectable for so long is cause of the decanoate ester attatched to it. this is the same ester that is attatched to test decanoate

well do you think the steroid cleanse would help?

Thread Information