Spyder is offline Member

Anaesthetic and Test?

I was hit by a go kart in my left foot on the weekend, and it totally destroyed one of my toenails . I'm due to have it removed tomorow, they will shot some anesthetic in my foot. The doc asked if i was on steroids and i said 'not at the moment', but thats only half true, i just finished a 10 week test cycle a week ago so i presume there is still plenty of test in me, do you guys think the anaesthetic could have some kind of bad reaction? Should i just tell him about my cycle tomorow?

Thanks for any input.
    Last edited by Spyder; 05-01-2006 at 03:54 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If it did I would be dead by now. I had a general about 5 weeks ago and I am on Test all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I was hit by a go kart in my left foot on the weekend, and it totally destroyed one of my toenails . I'm due to have it removed tomorow, they will shot some anesthetic in my foot. The doc asked if i was on steroids and i said 'not at the moment', but thats only half true, i just finished a 10 week test cycle a week ago so i presume there is still plenty of test in me, do you guys think the anaesthetic could have some kind of bad reaction? Should i just tell him about my cycle tomorow?

Thanks for any input.
    If the Doctor asked then he did so for a reason.Think about it,tell him.Nobody here should advise you otherwise,just cos someone has 'been ok' doesnt mean that you will be,people react differently and even if its a 1 in a 1000000 chance of a reaction is it worth it? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    If the Doctor asked then he did so for a reason.Think about it,tell him.Nobody here should advise you otherwise,just cos someone has 'been ok' doesnt mean that you will be,people react differently and even if its a 1 in a 1000000 chance of a reaction is it worth it? I think not.
    Interesting thing is, my Dr never asked me at all !!! Kind of a worry really

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Interesting thing is, my Dr never asked me at all !!! Kind of a worry really
    Maybe you're just a girly man jk, you're probably a $hitload bigger then me, i think i will tell him. I just hope he doesn't decide not to use the anaesthetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Maybe you're just a girly man jk, you're probably a $hitload bigger then me, i think i will tell him. I just hope he doesn't decide not to use the anaesthetic.
    Definitly, definitly tell him if he has asked.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    The doctor probbably meant CORTIOSTEROIDS.
    always confusion between these 2.. but 99% of the time they mean CORTIOSTEROIDS..
    those ones can thin blood or something, i forget what it was.. but its not good for surgery.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    The doctor probbably meant CORTIOSTEROIDS.
    always confusion between these 2.. but 99% of the time they mean CORTIOSTEROIDS..
    those ones can thin blood or something, i forget what it was.. but its not good for surgery.
    He said anabolic steroids . The docs always ask me this, i never go docs while on cycle so my answer is always a no. Though this time around it's abit of an emergency so i think i will have to tell him.

MotorBoatin' SOB is offline Junior Member
    Since he did ask about anabloics I would tell him. No harm can come from telling him and Id rather be safe then sorry.

big chuck is offline Associate Member
    i got my tonsels cut out in about week 5 of a cycle before they put me to sleep for a few hours i was always wondering if gear would have an effect on that and have sum problem while under he knife but i woke up and recovered fast

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I believe why they ask that is because Gear effects your Blood Pressure so when anastesia is used they have to watch this.

Don't quote me on this but I think I once read something on this.

Spyder is offline Member
    Well it all went well, altough im still in a $hitload of pain after the anaesthetic wore out. I told him about the gear and he was cool about it, infact he seemed abit interested in the topic and proceeded to ask alot more questions about cycling, coming off, sides, gains etc. I wouldn't be suprised if the next time i see him he appears alot bigger .

Thread Information