Thread: Speed

MDLAX24 is offline New Member

Speed

Hey everyone, I play college lacrosse and I have just entered the offseason and I was interested in taking a cycle to increase my speed and quickness rather than size. Do any of you know of the type of gear I should look into for that?

maropigula is offline New Member
    dude, steroids were made for putting on maaasssss!!

MDLAX24 is offline New Member
    Yea I know that but there has got to be a specific type that the competitive sprinters would use. Maybe I should just go with a cutting cycle and look up a good wind sprint routine off the internet that would increase speed and quickness. Dont get me wrong I would also want to gain weight but in a game like lacrosse and it is not very smart to gain alot of muscle but loose speed but if I can gain them both I'd be set

doghunter is offline Member
    there are products to increase fast twich muscle fibers ,runners always seem to like winny , eq , hgh stick with something around that type of products

Jman5k is offline New Member
    Alot of the track guys really like OT and var, I would go check out the sports section and thumb through them to get an idea of what the sprinters are using, I believe there are alot of posts about this.

Thread Information