Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    wardude6909 is offline New Member

Newbie needs help

Hello everyone i am very new to this and i tryed looking at different threads and I am very confused. I am 18 180 lb 5'11and I was given 6 amps of Sustanon 250 Organon version. I know the risks of taking steroids and I am not expecting any miracles with just 6 amps. I would like to gain even the smallest amount in this month for trip our school is having for down the shore. This would be most helpful to me, like i said i know the risks and im only doing this once and i would like you guys to help me cycle these out so i do not screw my body up too much. As for post cyle therapy ive heard about it but i have no idea when or how to do it. Thanks guys

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    first mate your to young. you may **** up your body

second 6 amp's of sust aint going to do shit except **** you up.

third you don't know about PCT your not ready to cycle
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

agreed

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

aman...

Nelstar is offline Member
    I Second that bro.

Jman5k is offline New Member
    If you want to soar with the eagles, you must first learn how to hoot with owls. - Think about it.

I forgot to mention also i have been working out for almost a year ive built up alot of mass and im quite cut to add to it. Like i said im aware of the risks and i was hoping you guys can lead me through this more safely than i would myself. I have done some research about pct. I went to gnc where they have clomid, i was told to do 150mg a day. But the tricky part for me which i couldnt figure out if i start doing this 2 weeks after i stop taking my last injection (sustanon 18 days after last injection). Or if i should start taking Clomid during my cycle which is 200mg of sustanon 250 every 4 days. Im a pretty smart kid though i know doing this at this age isnt. But im sure if i do this right it wont be that bad. Like i said thanks guys.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by wardude6909
    I forgot to mention also i have been working out for almost a year ive built up alot of mass and im quite cut to add to it. Like i said im aware of the risks and i was hoping you guys can lead me through this more safely than i would myself. I have done some research about pct. I went to gnc where they have clomid, i was told to do 150mg a day. But the tricky part for me which i couldnt figure out if i start doing this 2 weeks after i stop taking my last injection (sustanon 18 days after last injection). Or if i should start taking Clomid during my cycle which is 200mg of sustanon 250 every 4 days. Im a pretty smart kid though i know doing this at this age isnt. But im sure if i do this right it wont be that bad. Like i said thanks guys.
    Bullshit they do. Its a prescription medication used to make women fertile !!! How old are you anyway ?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Sorry wardude, don't think you are gonna get the answers you would like to hear. You really need to do a LOT more research before sticking anything in your body. 6 amps will do nothing for you but mess up your levels and could screw with your growth plates.
    Even if you were older, you are trying to get buff in less than 4 weeks and sorry, but AAS is NOT a magic pill. You have to eat correctly, train correctly , and put in your time..... Stick around here and learn for a few years and you will see that everyone here is telling you the truth!! Good luck bro!!

you guys are really convicing lol ... well im 18 5'11 ... i decided not to do this cycle thank you guys once again but i do have a dilema, my freind which recently posted up hes 17 he had his account banned ofcourse already shot up 200 mg of sustanon like an idiot and also posted after. You guys told him not to shoot up again but he didnt listen and shot up 4 days later. Hearing this from you guys ( i know its an asshole move) but im going to tell his parents what hes doing so he dosnt get hurt. Im making sure he cant get any more amps and im def gonna kick our freinds ass who is selling them to us. since you guys are experienced should he try to get anit estrogen medication from gnc so he can balance out the extra test he put in his body or will he be fine? we dont need him to get man boobs before prom lol thanks again guys

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    you guys are really convicing lol ... well im 18 5'11 ... i decided not to do this cycle thank you guys once again but i do have a dilema, my freind which recently posted up hes 17 he had his account banned ofcourse already shot up 200 mg of sustanon like an idiot and also posted after. You guys told him not to shoot up again but he didnt listen and shot up 4 days later. Hearing this from you guys ( i know its an asshole move) but im going to tell his parents what hes doing so he dosnt get hurt. Im making sure he cant get any more amps and im def gonna kick our freinds ass who is selling them to us. since you guys are experienced should he try to get anit estrogen medication from gnc so he can balance out the extra test he put in his body or will he be fine? we dont need him to get man boobs before prom lol thanks again guys
    First off

FORGET ABOUT GNC. They dont have ANYTHING that will help your friend for PCT.

I know this cause I recently quit working there.

More than likely if he quit TODAY he wont be to bad off although hes on the fast track to Royaly fcuking himself up.

Also THANK YOU so much for listening to the other bros here. PLEASE start reading about both the PROs and the CONS and maybe in 5-6 years you could piece together a bad ace cycle. To many newbs come here wanting approval of what there doing, dont get the answear they want (Like your Friend!) Tell us to f-off and give people like us a bad name.

GOOD LUCK BRO!!! welcome to the board.

eljugo16 is offline Associate Member
    good choice save the gear for when you need it

yea but what about my freind lol i need ur help to fix his sorry ass cuz from the posts he got last week hes got a chance of getting a limp dick for the rest of his life and man boobs

the question that comes to my mind how do guys maintain ur gains after.... lol u cant possible be on juic all the time can u? thanks for the support

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    the question that comes to my mind how do guys maintain ur gains after.... lol u cant possible be on juic all the time can u? thanks for the support
    Good Diet and proper PCT is all it takes.

playboii is offline Senior Member
    if you want a proper pct click on the banner above..NOT gnc.. and btw how is he shooting 200mg when sust comes in 250mg?

Thread Information