blackbelt_jones is offline New Member

whats the best for me

Hey everyone, i am looking the get some gear and i was wondering, which is the best stuff for me to get? here is what i am looking to achieve. 1. strengthen my joints 2. increaseing my strength but not putting on an enormouse amount of size, because i am in martial arts and want to stay relativly light on my feet due to the fact that i jump alot which brings me to my next point. 3. i want to jump at least another foot (i already have a 3 foot vertical give or take an inch but its not enough).

if anyone has any suggestions as to what would be best for me i would welcome the info.

oh yeah i am already about 185 - 190lbs

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay, well the joint thing is a problem. Deca could help but that'll add more size than you want. Whatever you choose, odds are it'll be tough on your joints since you'd be increasing your strength very rapidly and won't give your joints eno9ugh time to catch up to the new workload you'd be doing.
    As for increasing strength with some size, anavar is a good choice but it's expensive. Primo maybe. Winny is especially hard on your joints so I doubt that's ideal for you. Ultimately, you have to do your own research on this and then suggest something along with your goals and that way we can better direct you.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Get equip. and deca
    run between 8-10 weeks
    600mg per week of equip
    400mg per week of deca

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL pure anger...you and your damn EQUIPMENT! You reccomend that to EVERYONE! haha..Are you an eq sales rep??

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i would recommend halotestin , as it will make you strong as hell without a lot of weight gain and make you very aggressive. on the down side, its hard on the liver and if you cant handle the aggression it could be more of a problem than a benefit to you.

peace bb79

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    If I could live of taking equip I love it.........
    xxxooooequipxxxoooo

The island of Lesbos..where every guy wants to be.
    Deca . Just do it at 200 mgs per wk and keep up on your cardio.

Eq will help to0.

So you could do 100mgs of deca per wk and 200-300mgs of eq per wk for 6-12 wks. Be sure to include plyo's and moderate your protein intake. You will be hungy with EQ and the deca will increase your NItrogen Retention.

BigC

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    I would go with primo like nathan said. It is a good basic steroid with minimal side effects, you won't put on a tonne of size, but what you do put on you will keep. Start with 200 mg a week. and you should be in good shape. Do your home work pal!

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    I agree with everything everyone has posted.my take on that is if you want to increase your strength and stay light on your feet,I'd go with either equipose or winstrol .or if you want to get a little bigger,but not real big,take some deca ,just keep it at a low dosage and do alot of cardio like kickboxing and running or swimming.as for the joint thing,good luck on that.like someone else had posted prior,your joints are actually weaker than normal do to your strength gains,so thats not really possible.hope I helped out some...later..........

Thread Information