Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GV315 is offline Junior Member

pains from dbol?

Any of you get mild pains on the right side of your chest from dbol ? More like right side of your ribs.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    no never

i've heard of people getting stomach pains off d,bol and other oral's
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by GV315
    Any of you get mild pains on the right side of your chest from dbol? More like right side of your ribs.
    could be pain induced from small stabilizer muscles that are becomming tight and swollen from increased blood flow for all i know.. w/o being able to see the exact spot u speak of.. hard to tell.. all in all i feel it is cramps..

good.........kinda of what I was hoping

anyone ever had liver pains? What do they feel like? My pains are getting more frequent and sharp. Talked to the doc he said that if it doesnt hurt working out than I have nothing to worry about. I think I am going to another doc.

mcgas7 is offline Associate Member
    might have been your work out?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    how much dbol are u using ?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I did have a few guys complain to me about lower back pain while on dbol but never the type of pain you described.Tai could be right.But if it continues go see the doc and see what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    how much dbol are u using ?
    50mgs/ed

and I am alittle over 2weeks in a 4week cycle
    I am also doing 600 mgs test c each week

str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member
    On lower back bro everytime...nasty lower back pains and ridiculous pumps on that area, but never on chest...its funny, it never fails but everytime I would do a heavy cycle,l would get weird coincidential pains in areas that I thought were caused by the steroids . Never one time was it the steroids that caused the pain my doctor said. Maybe its a coincidence, and its something else?

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    50mgs/ed
    is it ur first time using dbol ?
    if it is then imo 50mg is to much, 25-30 is good for a first timer.
    maybe its the doses that give u the liver pain and see a doc coz its serious no liver= no life

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Does your skin itch? A sure sign of liver stress is itchy skin especially in the evening. Also, if you see changes in your shit, then tht may be a sign. Dbol is tough on the liver and kidneys. Drink a lot of water. I would also suggest getting a quick blood test to checl your enzyme levels.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea i agree 50mg's is proabably a lot if its your first exp w/ dbol .

im currently taking 35mg Ed and its plenty for now...also my first exp w/ dbol
    (4 weeks)

i do get a little tightness in the torso area throughout the day...

how are yu taking your doses? they should be split up every 3 - 4 hours

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Does your skin itch? A sure sign of liver stress is itchy skin especially in the evening. Also, if you see changes in your shit, then tht may be a sign. Dbol is tough on the liver and kidneys. Drink a lot of water. I would also suggest getting a quick blood test to checl your enzyme levels.
    lol 50mg of dbol aint going to do shit to his liver unless he has pre'existing problems which should of been addressed by now. kidneys are a possible factor but still unlikely at such a low dose.

Tai - what is considered a high daily doseage?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSentinal
    Tai - what is considered a high daily doseage?
    well its hard to say because it due to a few things such as duration and personal genetics .. some people are very resiliant to 17aa wihle others are not.

personally i say for 6 weeks 150mg ED would be high as far as liver toxicity goes but some people have ran 200mg ED for 8-12 weeks w/o problems.. I DO NOT RECCOMMEND this but the liver is a BEAST of an organ.

Thanks for all the feed back

DJNbig is offline New Member

pains

i've run dbol in 3 different cycles and each time ive experienced some pain in the liver/kidney regions. Went away couple days after finishing dbol part of cycle.

djn

lil herc is offline Junior Member
    i experienced what sounds to be about the same pain while on dbol mine was in my right side just betwwen my belly buttin and my hip and up to my rib cage,felt allomst like a cramp.doc said it was nothin and it went away,,allthough i do experience these pain time to time still..

and for my question,,what are other good supps for your liver while on orals other than milk thistle??

Quote Originally Posted by DJNbig
    i've run dbol in 3 different cycles and each time ive experienced some pain in the liver/kidney regions. Went away couple days after finishing dbol part of cycle.

djn
    pain in ur liver... theres a new one...

i had the same problem.... try not to take all the pills at once
    spread them out over the course of the day

DJNbig is offline New Member
    Very well.. I often noticed pain from the area over and around the liver. It was not even pain so much, more of an uncomfortable feeling.

djn

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

liable is offline Associate Member
    i was on dbol 8wks the only time i got any pain was if i didnt eat a few before i took them

GV - are you feeling any effects of HBP? From what I gather, feeling pain in the liver is very rare.

finished the dbol up last thursday.. No more pain now. And it wasnt hurting pain just very noticable.

My BP runs a bit high most of the day. But no real effects from it.

NBN
    NBN is offline New Member
    I'm a bit worried about my liver too. I have some dull pain on my right side under the ribcage. While resting it's barely noticeable, but when I walk the pain becomes stronger and especially if I run (HIIT-style), the pain gets intolerable.

For some reason weight training doesn't cause the pain to appear. This is why I'm not sure it's an internal organ problem, but maybe a muscle involved in breathing that's cramping? If I try to stick my fingers under my ribs (to see if the liver is inflammated) I don't feel any pain.

I was on Tbol 40mgs ED for 8 weeks, stopped because of the pain. Took 4 weeks off and I think the pain went away for the most part. Now I'm again on 40mgs of Tbol +20mg of dbol and the pain has come back. Then again, I started HIIT at the same time I restarted the orals so who knows. I'm just hesitant about going to the doctor as I don't want to talk about my steroid use . Maybe I'll drop the tbol and just get along with the 20mgs of dbol and see what happens.
    As for liver protection, I was on a high dose of silymarin for the first 8 weeks of the orals and continued it for a month afterwards + took 400-800mgs of R-ala for 2 months and now I'm on 800-1000mgs of NAC, 800mgs of R-ala and some silymarin.

b6tbfmp is offline New Member
    17aa's will do it for some and not for others just like it was said in the previous post. I naturally have elevated enzymes and I also felt a little uncomfortable in the right quadrant below the ribs when I was on test and deca but not so high as you indicated. If you continue to feel discomfort in the same area, it is highly likely that your liver is inflammed. About 3 weeks ago, I had a liver biopsy in the same area as you described and am awaiting for the results. I think I will be ok....ultrasound showed no unusal abnormalities.
    Recently, I took 50mg of Winni depot and I never felt discomfort that was so irritable. I thought that an injection was better than an oral as it passes thru your liver once. Different strokes for different folks.
    Hope this helps.

s14358g is offline New Member
    A very good friend of mine is an endocrinologist. He told me that with liver and kidneys you will not feel pain from the organs themselves. There are actually very little nerves around the organs. You will experience symptoms of problems that can cause pain but usually it is body wide. Most of the pains everyone is talking about seems very much to me like muscle pain. If you are all that worried go to your doctor and request blood work. I do it every six months. Better to be safe than sorry.

dragon69 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    my feeling all along this thread.
    Not possible

Quote Originally Posted by str8cubano79
    On lower back bro everytime...nasty lower back pains and ridiculous pumps on that area, but never on chest...its funny, it never fails but everytime I would do a heavy cycle,l would get weird coincidential pains in areas that I thought were caused by the steroids. Never one time was it the steroids that caused the pain my doctor said. Maybe its a coincidence, and its something else?
    he's right here, it's just exposing your already existing problem. Although, there are some compounds that can cramp you (tren did this I found) but still was making worse what was already there.

anyone ever had liver pains? What do they feel like? My pains are getting more frequent and sharp. Talked to the doc he said that if it doesnt hurt working out than I have nothing to worry about. I think I am going to another doc.
    no, that is shitty advice. When you're off everything go get some therapy for it.

Quote Originally Posted by NBN
    I'm a bit worried about my liver too. I have some dull pain on my right side under the ribcage. While resting it's barely noticeable, but when I walk the pain becomes stronger and especially if I run (HIIT-style), the pain gets intolerable.
    sounds like diaphragm problems....get therapy
    Quote Originally Posted by NBN
    For some reason weight training doesn't cause the pain to appear. This is why I'm not sure it's an internal organ problem, but maybe a muscle involved in breathing that's cramping? If I try to stick my fingers under my ribs (to see if the liver is inflammated) I don't feel any pain.
    1st- you can't palpate your liver by sticking fingers through the ribs, the intercostals muscles are there.....and the intercostal nerve would stop you dead in your tracks anyway before getting there.
    2nd- your opinion that it's breathing muscle is I suspect dead on. Sounds like it could be the diapragm,serratus anterior, etc.

nice to see someone here who has at least a clue when it comes to very basic anatomy. Most here would believe it if you told em your liver was in your neck.

Quote Originally Posted by s14358g
    A very good friend of mine is an endocrinologist. He told me that with liver and kidneys you will not feel pain from the organs themselves. There are actually very little nerves around the organs. You will experience symptoms of problems that can cause pain but usually it is body wide. Most of the pains everyone is talking about seems very much to me like muscle pain. If you are all that worried go to your doctor and request blood work. I do it every six months. Better to be safe than sorry.

he is correct. Many organs so not have any nerves that could be conductors of pain signals. I think the exceptions are intestines, heart,lungs

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I think a lot of people get lower back pains due to strange pumps, and a sudden increase in body weight resulting in stress on the back/abs, and confuse this for kidney/liver pains.

Just a theory.

Another cause for back pain is plain old water. When you start retaining water, especially with test and 17-A gear (d-bol, anadrol , etc) ALOT of water is stored in your lower back region. I can't remember where I read this but it was a great article.

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    speaking of all this liver stuff...im on my 3rd cycle. deca dbol test clen /t3. this will be the first time i use anything to help out my liver. i bought some milk thistle yesterday...this is going to be my last cycle for a few months-then i plan on going on hgh and test. funny question, but will the milk thistle start to heal my liver, while im still killing it(on cycle)? as for dbol pains...im taking so much shit right now, i wouldnt know what causes it. but, i do occasionally wake up at 4am with a bad headache in the eyes and cant go back to sleep(i usually go to bed around 12am and wake up around 9am)

Quote Originally Posted by juiceman619
    speaking of all this liver stuff...im on my 3rd cycle. deca dbol test clen/t3. this will be the first time i use anything to help out my liver. i bought some milk thistle yesterday...this is going to be my last cycle for a few months-then i plan on going on hgh and test. funny question, but will the milk thistle start to heal my liver, while im still killing it(on cycle)? as for dbol pains...im taking so much shit right now, i wouldnt know what causes it. but, i do occasionally wake up at 4am with a bad headache in the eyes and cant go back to sleep(i usually go to bed around 12am and wake up around 9am)

This is the very best liver stuff ever. I have personally used and it is awesome. My levels never rise. Very good. (I guess I can post this since it is all legal, if not I apoligize.)
    http://www.synthetek.com/Products/Sy...nthergine.html

juiceman619 is offline Banned
    dumb question, but is that taken orally or is that an injection? also-its kinda tough going to a doc to get my liver checked. im in the military so i cant just say hey dude...im juicing and i wanna see if my liver is alright. id like to get this done, but im sure its kinda pricey without insurance(elsewhere)

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    Just finished up 4 weeks for a kick start and no pains here. I ran 40 mg a day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information