Thread: sex drive

nate3422 is offline Member

sex drive

i just came off a tren /prop eq and var cycle a few weeks ago and i have done my pct with clomid but it seems like my sex drive is down. What should i do?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3422
    i just came off a tren/prop eq and var cycle a few weeks ago and i have done my pct with clomid but it seems like my sex drive is down. What should i do?
    Continue with your PCT.
    If its only been a few weeks its still early.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    bump

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Proviron 50mgs ed, will help alot...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    Proviron 50mgs ed, will help alot...
    agree also with some trib

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Need longer PCT then bro!! Tribulus, Proviron also, but Marcus beat me to it...lol

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    What is Tribulus?

Tribulus Terrestris is a herb grown in Africa, India, and parts of Eastern Europe, and has been used for its ability to boost the production of testosterone . Various reports are given concerning the degree of testosterone elevation, ranging from 30 to 50 percent. In younger men, where the testosterone level is already normally high, it is unlikely that the percent increase of testosterone would be as great as would be seen in older men. Nevertheless, Tribulus Terrestris is attributed with demonstrable value in athletic development, if augmented legal anabolic effects are valued. Its emerging use in North America has focused on athletic muscular and performance enhancement, and the medical sexual problems of erectile dysfunction and reduced sex drive.

The medical problems of impotence and failing sexual interest can stem from diminished testosterone production. And while reduced testosterone levels may be thought of as an "older man's" problem, the condition can develop without regard to age. Clinical understanding into the nature of erectile dysfunction encompasses a combination of factors. Two central considerations are blood circulation of the penis, and/or testosterone levels. Subtle downward changes in testosterone levels can combine with micro-circulation factors to produce degrees of erectile dysfunction. Declining sexual interest could exist apart from erectile dysfunction and may respond to enhanced testosterone levels.

Tribulus terrestris appears able also to increase sperm count and motility, making it useful for possible physician consideration in cases of male infertility.

Testosterone is a natural endogenous anabolic steroid , unlike the synthetic or illegal anabolic steroids that are associated with adverse side effects. Anabolic is from the Greek, meaning to build up. Athletic use of Tribulus terrestris results in greater muscle mass and stamina, and facilitates muscle recovery. For over 20 years Tribulus terrestris has been used by Eastern European bodybuilders and other athletes as an herbal approach to enhance muscle mass and performance.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    What is Tribulus?
    You can do a search for it. Tribulis Teratis (sp?) it is a natural supplement that is supposed to BOOST your natural Testosterone .

DAMMNNNN Marcus....you beat me again and with more words too.....LOLOL Guess that is why you are a VET and I am a lowly Newbie....lol

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    DAMMNNNN Marcus....you beat me again and with more words too.....LOLOL
    am quick tonight

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    So i would be able to find it at my local health food store.

Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    So i would be able to find it at my local health food store.
    yes or on line

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    tribulus and tongkat ali...you can pick it up from your local street pharmacist...nah j/k you can get it at your local health food store. they boost your natty test and get your nuts makin the pee fat.

Thread Information