Thread: Lets try again!

dildoman is offline Associate Member

Lets try again!

This is similar to the thread I had before. Ive put together a bulking cycle containing cyp deca and bold that runs for 12 weeks. after pct is completed ill be having 2months break. In the second week break ill be on a leaning diet and hopefully ill take some AAS to help as a touch up and to maintain gains. Here is a list of what I have to lean up with and as advised before ill sit on 100mg prop EOD while dieting.

50ml 100mg prop
    20ml Trenbolon
    70 tabs 25mg stanazol

My question is when in the dieting / leaning phase should I take tren and stana?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Sorry bro but I am confused, what does this mean "In the second week break ill be on a leaning diet and hopefully ill take some AAS to help as a touch up and to maintain gains" you mean in the second week of PCT ? Because if you do you have got it all wrong. You finish your 12 week cycle, do PCT (no juice at all) then stay off for another 12 weeks, then you cut !!!!

Ok it sounded confusing, I was in a hurry typing it but what you stated in your last sentence is exactly what Im going to do. I was going to take 8 weeks off but ill take 12 weeks off like you said before leaning cycle. I plan to stay on prop as Im dieting, but im not sure what to do with the stanazol tabs, Trenbolon, when in my 12-14 week dieting cycle should I take them?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Stats please and full cycle history and what are your goals for the cycle

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Stats please and full cycle history and what are your goals for the cycle
    Thank you. This isn't the Oracle of Delphi. We need info to give it.

M.

173cm tall
    200pounds
    27 years of age
    13% fat

Ive been training for 4 years bulking up from 62kg to 85kg naturally until I started to take steroids when I noticed I hit a flat stop, in other words I stoped growing. Ive taken a few cycles in the past and none of them were successful and thats why Im here to find out how. Ive got my pct all ready to use and my diet is now spot on.

All I want to know is when should I use the tren and stana? Hopefully Ill bulk to 200 pounds on my bulk cycle, then on this leaning cycle i hopefully would be weighing 210 lean of 8% body fat. So all I need is to know when to take the tren and stana tabs in my 12-14 week cycle????????
    Last edited by dildoman; 05-05-2006 at 01:24 AM.

Thread Information