USMCSS is offline Associate Member

Anadrol question.. What to expect

I'm currently in week 4 of my cycle. I'm wanting to know if anybody knows what I can expect now that I have finished my anadrol portion of the cycle.
    Current cycle:
    Anadrol 100mg ED Week 1-4
    Decca 600mg EW Week 1-15
    Test E 750mg EW Week 1-15
    Winny 75mg ED Week 10-15

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    dunno what this question had to do with anadrol , but u have lots to expect when the test n deca kicks in around week 6-7

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    A loss of water weight is possible when discontinuing adrol, but will depend on the diet. Strength and muscle mass will/should keep progressing as the other compounds will be starting to kick in. Nice cycle BTW, but I'd go at least another week of test past the deca .

1buffsob

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    what have you gained so far???

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow that is some amount of Deca . You should continue to grow if your diet is good.. I am on basically the same cycle as you right now but ending with Prop instead of Winny as that is too hard on the old joints.

Also as noted above drop your Deca back one week less than your test you don't want to stop those at the same time.

Good luck you should see some nice results on what you have going there.

~Old

BOBBY D is offline Member
    I cant understand that u didn't see anything from ur first 4 weeks of anadrol , such as bloat, weight gain or strength increase. but then again i used anadrol in my last cycle for the first time to jumpstart & i didn't see anything except some strength increase.. i also felt like throwing up the whole time on drol aswell.. steroids definitely do affect ppl differently. JMO

BOBBY

Ya I forgot about dropping the decca down by a week, Will do and thanks for reminding me.

As far as gains go, I have put on about 13lbs so far. I know 3 or 4 of that is water but the rest appears and feels to be all muscle. I upped my l-dex to .75 for the first 4 weeks to help combat bloat and it has done a nice job so far. Now that I have dropped the anadrol out of the picture I'll be cutting back on the l-dex as well. I'm very prone to water retention even with a very clean diet, i.e low sodium, etc...

Now as far as strength gains, the past week has been fvcking mind blowing. I'm seeing very significant increases in strength. Loving it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    I cant understand that u didn't see anything from ur first 4 weeks of anadrol , such as bloat, weight gain or strength increase. but then again i used anadrol in my last cycle for the first time to jumpstart & i didn't see anything except some strength increase.. i also felt like throwing up the whole time on drol aswell.. steroids definitely do affect ppl differently. JMO

BOBBY
    I was typing the last post as you were typing this one...

I never said I DIDN'T see anything from the anadrol. My question was what to expect when I STOP taking it. I've seen plenty of water retention, strength gains, and weight gain. I just wanted to know how much all that may change after the anadrol is out of the picture.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by USMCSS
    I'm currently in week 4 of my cycle. I'm wanting to know if anybody knows what I can expect now that I have finished my anadrol portion of the cycle.
    Current cycle:
    Anadrol 100mg ED Week 1-4
    Decca 600mg EW Week 1-15
    Test E 750mg EW Week 1-15
    Winny 75mg ED Week 10-15
    You are running your cycles very concurrently..good luck though..

I'd leave the Test/Deca the way they are and run the winny from week 13-18 or even 19(to play it safe)...but that's me though,and what the hell do I know?

~Pinnacle~

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    how long did it take for u to notice strength gains from the drol?????

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

I'd leave the Test/Deca the way they are and run the winny from week 13-18 or even 19(to play it safe)...but that's me though,and what the hell do I know?

~Pinnacle~
    I know I'm running them concurrently and shouldn't be. Something came up and it was now or never. I did have 8 weeks off between cycles and the last one was a bitch ass one anyways.

I always follow your advice to a T but had to take a chance on this one.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty

~Pinnacle~
    Ditto. Better to continue the winny past the end of the test/deca at least till PCT. Dropping that many compounds at once may be hard on you.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    how long did it take for u to notice strength gains from the drol?????
    about 2 1/2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Ditto. Better to continue the winny past the end of the test/deca at least till PCT. Dropping that many compounds at once may be hard on you.

1buffsob
    Will do. I TRY to always listen to Pinn but can be stubborn sometimes. lol

you are running l-dex during your Drol time? I thought that was a no-no to run anything during this time or am I misunderstanding that.. sorry for the hijack.

~Old

peump is offline Senior Member
    did the drol have any effect on your appetite?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    you are running l-dex during your Drol time? I thought that was a no-no to run anything during this time or am I misunderstanding that.. sorry for the hijack.

~Old
    It's a piss poor idea to run strong anti's with compounds like drol/dbol as they will lessen the effects...don't worry oldman.I schooled you much better ,so you are in the know and will do great on your cycle.Follow the plan we talked about and don't let shit on this board derail you,as it does to many ppl.

~Pinnacle~

It's a piss poor idea to run strong anti's with compounds like drol/dbol as they will lessen the effects...don't worry oldman.I schooled you much better ,so you are in the know and will do great on your cycle.Follow the plan we talked about and don't let shit on this board derail you,as it does to many ppl.

~Pinnacle~

I was pretty sure I was heading in the right direction with what you taught me but thought maybe I misundestood.. Okay plan as usual..

Okay off to eat....

Thanks

~Old

~Pinnacle~
    OUCH...I guess I just learned a hard lesson. Didn't know that. What should I do from here???

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    did the drol have any effect on your appetite?
    My stomach never stops growling. Even after I eat, 10 minutes later I'm hungry again.

Thread Information