JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

do i need to keep increasing the amount of clen

i have been takin between 120-160mcgs a day....mostly 120mcgs....i felt great effects and gains the first 2 weeks but feel like it might be wearing off....i planned on doin clen for about 6 weeks straight, do i need to up the amount im takin per day or just increase my cardio and keep with this amount....thanks bros!!!

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    i have been takin between 120-160mcgs a day....mostly 120mcgs....i felt great effects and gains the first 2 weeks but feel like it might be wearing off....i planned on doin clen for about 6 weeks straight, do i need to up the amount im takin per day or just increase my cardio and keep with this amount....thanks bros!!!

no, dont go higher than 125 mcgs ed. the thing is bro, your body gets used to clen real quick. so unless you are taking it during pct, it would be a good idea to do 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then repeat

i read a complete this on this website under the clen profile to not do that.....it says to take for 6 weeks at a time....and no it isnt pct im 3.5 weeks into my cycle!!! Should i take a couple wks off clen and then hit it again or what!!!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    i read a complete this on this website under the clen profile to not do that.....it says to take for 6 weeks at a time....and no it isnt pct im 3.5 weeks into my cycle!!! Should i take a couple wks off clen and then hit it again or what!!!
    If you are going to take Clen for 6 weeks straight, then you need to add in Benydryl on weeks 3 and 6 after about two weeks your receptors will be shot from the clen and the Benydryl helps upregulate them so the clen will still work.

Do a search for more info on Clen and Benydryl.
    Hope this helps

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie

well, its debatable, but ive heard that clen hinders gains while on cycle. imo it would be best to stop taking clen for the time being, and start it up again the day after your last dose of gear. and btw, adding benedryl is a great idea, ive heard from lots of guys that it helps increase the effects of clen

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    well, its debatable, but ive heard that clen hinders gains while on cycle.
    How?

And 'gains' as defined by?

how much benadryl should i take and for how long???

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    how much benadryl should i take and for how long???
    Just the regular dose ED for the whole week. I take 2, but they are 25mg each I believe. One should be enough.

Thread Information