Thread: Tren & Test E

randy6969 is offline Member

Tren & Test E

im going to do a tren and test e cycle... tren 75 mg ed, and test 500mg ew... i was wondering if i need to take anyhting alongside my cycle to avoid sideffects. would it be smart to take nolva with my cycle, or finastride for hairloss.. does finastride have a negative reaction like it does with deca with tren... would it be ok to take finastride to prevent hairloss from tren? is it important to have letro on hand while taking tren?

thanks

peump is offline Senior Member
    research:
    letro
    cabergoline
    nolva

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Cycle looks good.If you know you're nips get sensitive then do your nolva....also if you have a pattern of baldness then go ahead but if you're going to lose you're hair you will lose it.I dont care what you do.Finasteride just slows it down.

peump is offline Senior Member
    TAKEN FROM HOOKER'S PROFILE

Trenbolone is also a noted progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone) (17). In sentitive steroid .com members this can lead to bloat and breast growth worse still, trenbolones active metabolite17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor (PgR) that is actually greater than progesterone itself (18). No need to panic though, the anti-estrogens letrzole or fulvestrant can lower progesterone levels, and combat any progestenic sides. The use of a 19-nor compound like trenbolone also increases prolactin…. bromocriptine or cabergoline are often recommended to lower prolatin levels (20).

^^^^^^^^^^^^{nolva won't help with the above}^^^^^^^^^^

17 Cancer Res 1978 Nov; 38(11 Pt 2):4186-98
    18 APMIS. 2000 Dec;108(12):838-46.
    19 Curr Med Res Opin. 2001;16(4):276-84
    20 2003 drug handbook.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Nolva will worsen side effects that occur by increasing the amount of free progesterone receptors. Dont run Nolva with a Progestin, unless you HAVE to and suffer extreme sensitiveness to estrogen related sides, but then, an AI should be employed to counter those effects.

An AI is needed here. Letro/Aromasin /Arimidex /Liquidex, Proviron will also aid with reducing estrogen whilst also reducing SHBG.

HCG should also be used. I suggest throughout as your using a 19-Nor. 250-500ius/E5D will suffice.

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Nolva will worsen side effects that occur by increasing the amount of free progesterone receptors. Dont run Nolva with a Progestin, unless you HAVE to and suffer extreme sensitiveness to estrogen related sides, but then, an AI should be employed to counter those effects.

An AI is needed here. Letro/Aromasin /Arimidex /Liquidex, Proviron will also aid with reducing estrogen whilst also reducing SHBG.

HCG should also be used. I suggest throughout as your using a 19-Nor. 250-500ius/E5D will suffice.
    ok so let me get this straight. I should run Letro along with my cycle... or after?im going to use the nolva/clomid for pct. and hcg before the pct...

week 1-10 Test Ent. 500 EW
    Week 2-8 Tren Ace. 75 ED
    Week10-12 HCG im not sure how much or how often
    PCT Nolva Clomid

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is pretty safe as far as the estrogen production is concerned

I was under the impression there 100% no chance of gyno

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    Tren is pretty safe as far as the estrogen production is concerned

I was under the impression there 100% no chance of gyno
    Tren is pretty safe to run when wanting to avoid estrogen related sides. However, being a 19-Nor it will raise leevels of progesterone. Progesterone related sides arnt evident, unless estrogen is present. So....Drive estrogen down to a minimum, using a powerful 3rd generation AI, Letro, and estrogen/progesterone related sides shouldnt arise.

Others AI's can be deployed here. But, Letro is the most effective at redcing levels of estrogen so its the obvious favourite.

Run the Letro or another AI, whilst "on". Then run another AI, not Letro, during PCT. I like Proviron . Aromasin would be the next choice for me.

Thread Information