brolicscholar is offline Junior Member

Critique my cycle!

26yrs old been training for roughly 10yrs cycling for the past two years. 238lbs, 12%+ BF(can see abs a bit, don't really get caught up in the numbers) I'm starting my fourth cycle soon which will consist of Tren /Prop/Winny and Proviron , want to know what you guys think.

Prop 100mg e3d wk 1-12
    Tren Depot 100mg e3d wk 1-12
    Winny 100mg e0d wk 6-12 (last time ran 50mg ed had frequent nose bleeds)
    Proviron 50mg ed

Have anti-e's on hand and pct. Let me know what you guys think if I should switch to eod instead of e3d and if i should increase dosages. I've noticed there are alot of threads on bros being 1st time users of tren but haven't come across any using tren depot as most of the bro's here are running Tren acetate. Thanks in advance.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by brolicscholar
    26yrs old been training for roughly 10yrs cycling for the past two years. 238lbs, 12%+ BF(can see abs a bit, don't really get caught up in the numbers) I'm starting my fourth cycle soon which will consist of Tren /Prop/Winny and Proviron , want to know what you guys think.

Prop 100mg e3d wk 1-12
    Tren Depot 100mg e3d wk 1-12
    Winny 100mg e0d wk 6-12 (last time ran 50mg ed had frequent nose bleeds)
    Proviron 50mg ed

Have anti-e's on hand and pct. Let me know what you guys think if I should switch to eod instead of e3d and if i should increase dosages. I've noticed there are alot of threads on bros being 1st time users of tren but haven't come across any using tren depot as most of the bro's here are running Tren acetate. Thanks in advance.
    prop needs to be EoD at the MINIMUM best ED, win has an 8hr active life.. so 2x a day is most ideal preferably in the morning then 10hrs later.
    tren acetate > all other trens i think u seriously need to revise that cycle its very subpar

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    I meant to edit that, will be running prop eod, thanks for your opinion.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Like tai said said you need to run that everyday at best.I assume you're looking to lean and hard on that cycle.Then yo know your diet will play a big roll in that .So do your homework.

Thread Information