Thread: End of Week 4!!

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Arrow End of Week 4!!

Hey guys, im on a test/deca /dbol cycle, im using test at 500 and deca at 400, and kick started it with dbol at 30 mg ed (12 week cycle)...im al,most done week 4 and I have gained 11 pounds....so when do you guys think the test will kick in? I have only gained a few pounds over the last week and half...but I herd test is just nuts once it kicks in!! Are my gains sufficient so far? Any comments would be appreciated, thanks!

SLIMPIG is offline New Member
    Everybody is different, In my case also on the end of week 4 of a cycle simmilar to yours, only 1 gr of Enant, and I felt the test kicking in from the end of week 2, but I think most common thing is from week 4 or 5.

bobio_69 is offline Associate Member
    how are your gains so far??

king diamond is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69
    Hey guys, im on a test/deca/dbol cycle, im using test at 500 and deca at 400, and kick started it with dbol at 30 mg ed (12 week cycle)...im al,most done week 4 and I have gained 11 pounds....so when do you guys think the test will kick in? I have only gained a few pounds over the last week and half...but I herd test is just nuts once it kicks in!! Are my gains sufficient so far? Any comments would be appreciated, thanks!
    (test nuts when it kicks in.....?) well i guess it all depends on if ur on 1 gram a week or 500mgs and so on, i wouldn't think u would not even notice the test if the dbol ran close enough to when the test starts giving results, i think that the dbol will make u feel more"nuts" than when the test is in control but thats just me....i never felt any different on test at 500mgs. test just got me big, did not feel any more "nuts"

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king diamond
    (test nuts when it kicks in.....?) well i guess it all depends on if ur on 1 gram a week or 500mgs and so on, i wouldn't think u would not even notice the test if the dbol ran close enough to when the test starts giving results, i think that the dbol will make u feel more"nuts" than when the test is in control but thats just me....i never felt any different on test at 500mgs. test just got me big, did not feel any more "nuts"

You should actually feel less nuts. As your nuts shrink from the test that is.

Thread Information