crtmn325 is offline New Member

Advice on Route to Go

I'm looking to bulk up but at the same time i want to cut up. Where do i go from here?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Sadly bro, you have to pick one or the other. You can't be effective if you try to do both. If you lean bulk, and lose a couple pounds of fat, awesome. If you cut, and put on a few pounds of muscle, even better. You need to choose one or the other. Whatever you get in the other department, will just be icing on the cake. In the end, that will all come down to how good your diet is.

Some stats and cycle expierence are needed bro. If you're over 13% bf, I suggest you cut. Probably won't even need to cycle unless you plan on competing.

1buffsob

joshr is offline Associate Member
    hes right man youcant have everything at once gears not always the answer

What would be the best route to go to get some lean muscle and keep it on

Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Sadly bro, you have to pick one or the other. You can't be effective if you try to do both. If you lean bulk, and lose a couple pounds of fat, awesome. If you cut, and put on a few pounds of muscle, even better. You need to choose one or the other. Whatever you get in the other department, will just be icing on the cake. In the end, that will all come down to how good your diet is.

Some stats and cycle expierence are needed bro. If you're over 13% bf, I suggest you cut. Probably won't even need to cycle unless you plan on competing.

1buffsob
    Please brother. We can't help you if you don't help us.

1buffsob

I'm 5'8 about 180 pounds

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob

1buffsob
    i think u got that backwards bro...if u cut u lose fat...lean bulk u gain a lil muslce...but like he said u cant do both...this is why it takes time to get the body u want...

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i think u got that backwards bro...if u cut u lose fat...lean bulk u gain a lil muslce...but like he said u cant do both...this is why it takes time to get the body u want...
    Nah, not backwards bro . I'm talking about small muscle gains when cutting and small fat losses when bulking. This is rare and not everyone can achieve it; not to mention your diet has to be PERFECT.

Shoot for one goal. Whatever you get in the other department (fat loss or muscle gains) will just be icing on the cake.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by crtmn325
    I'm 5'8 about 180 pounds
    Almost there. How about bf% along with age, and previous (if any) cycle experience.

1buffsob

im 20 years old, not sure of bf% but im a skinnier kid, and ive never done a cycle

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Please fill out your profile.

Thread Information