vein-x is offline Associate Member

Long Term T3 Question.. Experiences?

On my next cycle I'd like to stay leaner (10-15% BF) than I got on my last bulker. I feel that it's easier to stay relatively lean all year round than to get a HUUGE gut and wind up dropping that hard-earned muscle to bring down your bodyfat back down to a respectable level.

Anyway, my question is about a 'long term' run with T3. I've got a 15 week cycle planned with Deca , Test Cyp & EQ. I want to be able to eat LOTS of protein and even more importantly.. calories! After all, it WILL be winter and that's time for bulking! I was wondering: If I run T3 @ 50mcg/day for 15 weeks..

1) Will that keep me pretty lean despite a 1000-2000 caloric increase?

2) Is the dose too low/high in your opinion?

3) Will I have a hard time coming off? I've read about 'Thyroid PCT' and something like LeanXtreme. What is that and what's a proper Thyroid PCT?

Thanks for any help and especially any experiences!

vein-x

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    I'll bump this to you for those out there who've run that long or longer.

Anyone? I know all the beasts log on after they get out of work about now...

Before you all head to to the gym, care to drop in a little advice or some past experience with long term T3 dosing?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    On my next cycle I'd like to stay leaner (10-15% BF) than I got on my last bulker. I feel that it's easier to stay relatively lean all year round than to get a HUUGE gut and wind up dropping that hard-earned muscle to bring down your bodyfat back down to a respectable level.

Anyway, my question is about a 'long term' run with T3. I've got a 15 week cycle planned with Deca , Test Cyp & EQ. I want to be able to eat LOTS of protein and even more importantly.. calories! After all, it WILL be winter and that's time for bulking! I was wondering: If I run T3 @ 50mcg/day for 15 weeks..

1) Will that keep me pretty lean despite a 1000-2000 caloric increase?

2) Is the dose too low/high in your opinion?

3) Will I have a hard time coming off? I've read about 'Thyroid PCT' and something like LeanXtreme. What is that and what's a proper Thyroid PCT?

Thanks for any help and especially any experiences!

vein-x
    I've ran it in long cycles like that a few times. I ran it at 100mcg however and my goals were different, it was just strictly cutting. You shouldn't have a hard time coming off of it, it's always been relatively easy for me and if you eat quite clean then there should be very little if any rebound. As far as dosing goes, 50mcg should be ok for keeping you lean but just make sure that you're eating enough to see progression.
    As far as staying lean while bulking though, t3 isn't the only way to do it. You should keep a journal of your diet so you can fine tune it to find a zone where you're seeing consistant mass increases with minimal fat increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    I've ran it in long cycles like that a few times. I ran it at 100mcg however and my goals were different, it was just strictly cutting. You shouldn't have a hard time coming off of it, it's always been relatively easy for me and if you eat quite clean then there should be very little if any rebound. As far as dosing goes, 50mcg should be ok for keeping you lean but just make sure that you're eating enough to see progression.
    As far as staying lean while bulking though, t3 isn't the only way to do it. You should keep a journal of your diet so you can fine tune it to find a zone where you're seeing consistant mass increases with minimal fat increases.
    I'll defintely be watching what I eat and plan on doing 2-3 60 minute low intensity treadmill sessions per week to maintain the low BF%. I just want to be able to eat w/o watching carbs/fats/calories as much because it IS winter and sweatshirts cover the 5-10lbs of fat you put on. I just don't want to get a HUGE gut like I got last time, eating everything in sight..

Any other thoughts or experiences?

Thread Information