daveywave is offline Junior Member

what oil is prop 'usually' made with

well i attempted my third cycle with prop/tren , and once again the PROP made some real bad infections/reactions on my body. I documented it with pictures that maybe i'll throw up here later on... but in any case this is the third type of prop i have tryed and the most legitiment brand i could get my hands on... British Dragon, from a very reputable seller. In anycase i sold the prop, with warning, and the buyer is a close friend and he doesn't react at all like i do. It works great on him.

Now at first i was hesitate it was the branding and processing causing something to mess me up, or perhaps a high BA content. But making my own finaplex (tren) solutions adjusting the BA to a high level, that stuff goes in me like butter without any pain or soreness.

I'm pretty sure whatever the clear oil is used when dilluting the prop is messing me up, because these reactions should not be occuring!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daveywave
    well i attempted my third cycle with prop/tren , and once again the PROP made some real bad infections/reactions on my body. I documented it with pictures that maybe i'll throw up here later on... but in any case this is the third type of prop i have tryed and the most legitiment brand i could get my hands on... British Dragon, from a very reputable seller. In anycase i sold the prop, with warning, and the buyer is a close friend and he doesn't react at all like i do. It works great on him.

Now at first i was hesitate it was the branding and processing causing something to mess me up, or perhaps a high BA content. But making my own finaplex (tren) solutions adjusting the BA to a high level, that stuff goes in me like butter without any pain or soreness.

I'm pretty sure whatever the clear oil is used when dilluting the prop is messing me up, because these reactions should not be occuring!

It's the ester itself or the ba content. Propionate esters are known to cause injection pain and irritation. Oil's vary between labs.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    . Oil's vary between labs.
    Quite true...could be cotton seed oil..canola oil..sunflower oil...ect ect ect ect ect ect ..it's usually made with an oil that 95 % of ppl wouldn't be allergic to..like cotton seed oil...

~Pinnacle~

well the cottonseed oil i mixed with the tren , appears more yellowish, that is before the pellets are disolved... and that cottenseed oil is fine with me. but this prop is clear as water, it pulls twice as easy as the cottenseed, but hurts 100x more.

randy6969 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daveywave
    man when u say it hurts 100X more i hesitate to even think about including it any of my tren cycles...

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by randy6969
    man when u say it hurts 100X more i hesitate to even think about including it any of my tren cycles...
    Don't be scared it's not that bad...

ohh here come the pics... not the best quality (camera phone)

day 3 , or 2 days after the shot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what oil is prop 'usually' made with-day_3.jpg  

day 4, again this was the delt... after this day it starts to reside, but will hurt for a total of a week (and i mean HURT...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails what oil is prop 'usually' made with-day_4.jpg  

notice it spreads down the tri and bicep, i'm not shooting that low.

in anycase, i do tren everyday at 50mg (still do) and get no pain whatsoever.

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    when i hit my delts with prop, my arm encounters a similar reaction. as far as the redness, i can't comment, but as far as the pain, irritation & swelling moving down the arm into the tri area, i agree and can relate.

when i hit my quads..i can barely bend my leg without pain & resitance.
    my glutes...well, lets just say it's a huge pain in the ass lol!
    i just hit my tri's this morning with prop & eq mixed...it's been 2 hours & i already feel a heavy pain in both. can't wait to see how they feel tomorrow!!!
    Last edited by xderekx; 05-16-2006 at 07:37 PM.

J0E
    J0E is offline Associate Member
    do you react this way to any other tests or is it just prop? if it is prop id say it hasa to be the ester...

speak is offline Associate Member
    I also can't use prop. Sux, cause I got ok results, but felt like crap and the pain is unbearable.

eberasain is offline Associate Member
    i had a similar problem with test cyp. with a shot in my glute but it shifted to my thigh bone... i thought it was an infection so i went to the doctor and got me some antibiotics (its funny though because it didn't start happening until my 4th shot).

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    come to think of it...about 3 years ago i ran vet enanthate solo & had the same issues with the reddening & swelling pain. the area that was red also had a very tough feel to my skin..almost leathery feeling.
    Last edited by xderekx; 05-16-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Virormones are made with a pretty thin and smooth oil... I'm not sure what it is they use but it's nice

brolicscholar is offline Junior Member
    gotta bump this, going through the same thing right now @ half the doses that many people on this board do. 1st shot went into my glute and I couldn't sleep on that side for a week.After a week it began to spread down the side of my glute. On my sec0nd week, i decided to go into my quad and now I walk with a mean limp. Graduating in a few days and I don't want to look like a pimp when I walk . Been on for two weeks and I feel like sh!t and in pain all the time, all I want to do is sleep and take painkillers. 6 more weeks gonna try to tough it out.

i dropped that prop off to my buddy like i said, he couldnt be more happy without redness and barely sore. i've ran a test prop mix in the past and a test cyp (both homemade) and the same results happened to me as well, that is redness, soreness, and horrible gym time.

now i'm just running tren ed at 50mg. week 5 began today, great results as always with the tren (keeping a lean lean diet) up 4-5 pounds and my chest (weakest) went from a good 335 max bench to 365 and rising.

tomorrow i'll throw in my 5 weeks of winny to finish up the cycle as well as continueing 5 more weeks of tren, making it 10 in total.

this isn't the place, and i'm going to search, but shall i start the clomid (not a fan of HCG which i had used last tren cycle) during the last couple weeks or the following day of my last injection

Thread Information