JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

how much benadryl and for how long after takin clen?

i read to take benadryl for the receptors or something...i took clen for 3 weeks....im on 1000mgs of test and 100mgs of tren ed...i wanna take a few wks off the clen before hittin it back up again when i hit the winny....how much benadryl should i take and for how long....thanks bros!!!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by JUICEMONKEY2005
    i read to take benadryl for the receptors or something...i took clen for 3 weeks....im on 1000mgs of test and 100mgs of tren ed...i wanna take a few wks off the clen before hittin it back up again when i hit the winny....how much benadryl should i take and for how long....thanks bros!!!

If you are taking a few weeks off the clen , then you don't need Benadryl. The benaryl is used when you do clen straight through without a break to help keep the receptors.....receptive

money31 is offline New Member
    benadryl didn't do anything for me. just stick with the 2on/2off or get some ketotifen if you're in a hurry

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Just take a capsule each night for a week every 2 weeks.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by money31
    benadryl didn't do anything for me. just stick with the 2on/2off or get some ketotifen if you're in a hurry
    How, EXACTLY do you know that?

M.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    How, EXACTLY do you know that?

M.
    I believe him... It didnt do shit for me either. 2 on 2 off works, why fix what is not broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I believe him... It didnt do shit for me either. 2 on 2 off works, why fix what is not broken?
    All due respect Meso, as I’m a big fan of your work, but interesting perspective. For me the inverse is true, I prefer continuous application, and since my results keep coming...as you so eloquently put it "why fix what is not broken?" Hence my question (excluding preference of course) how does he know it didn't work?

M.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    All due respect Meso, as I’m a big fan of your work, but interesting perspective. For me the inverse is true, I prefer continuous application, and since my results keep coming...as you so eloquently put it "why fix what is not broken?" Hence my question (excluding preference of course) how does he know it didn't work?

M.

THUS the reason that the use of any AAS is "Experimental" although general everybody is made up of the same elements, how they interact with all the chemicals we experiment with may be drastically different.....

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    THUS the reason that the use of any AAS is "Experimental" although general everybody is made up of the same elements, how they interact with all the chemicals we experiment with may be drastically different.....
    True!

M.

Thread Information