PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power

var/winny cycle advice please

Sup guys..heres my deal...I got 1 10c bottle winny inject,100 20mg winny tabs,100 10mg var & 100 arimidex . Can you guys give me advice or opinions how this cycle would BEST be run. I cant get test or anything else right now & i have all this in hand...any advice on how to best do this would be appreciated...thanks in advance guys..

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Yea, GET MORE GEAR!

Carry on...

joshr is offline Associate Member
    you dont have enough of anything to make a complete cycle in my opinion id say wait and gather more gear and then ask how you can cycle it

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Not to be a dick but why are you in such a rush>? The gear you have on hand will do nothing for you. You should have EVERYTHING on hand before you start your run. Why would you risk rnning a cycle and not being able to get the remaining gear you need.

While you are searching for new gear surf these forums and soak up as much information as possibe and then start

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    not enough gear mate...........what are your stats and training/cycle history..................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I'm 35 years old 5'9" 194# & about 13% BF right now.got plenty of size & strength for me at this point. all I am looking to do is get hard & more lean.Not in a rush but summer here is not far off.I am also 3 months removed from Arthroscopic knee surgery & want to get back to where I was prior to my injury.I thought a good leaning/hardness cycle would do just that. thanks for all the help guys.... I have done a deca /dbol cycle 2 years ago & a Var only cycle 8 months ago.

ru35 is offline New Member
    What was your var only cycle dosage wise, length wise and results wise? By knowing what kind of results you got from that, we'll have a little more info. to make a judgement.

i did var only for 8 weeks.. weeks 1-3 30mg ED weeks 3-6 60mgED weeks 6-8 30mg ED.......got great results --strength & leaner & harder from it...virtually no sides..loved it.

bumb guys...help me out here...need advice.thanks also....anyone ever seen nolva in capsules??
    Last edited by PROTEINSHAKE; 05-12-2006 at 02:38 PM.

Thread Information