seriouslifter is offline Member

The roid rage - here we go again

Ok, i have seen previous posts with asking when I take tren , will I roid rage or whatever or just in general. I honestly dont see how tren or anything will make you roid rage. Just control your anger, you know when you get angry so just dont do it. I never had a problem getting so mad and just angry like roid rage lol. I know tren is alot more anabolic , so we'll see.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    roid rage = excuse to be angry if u have no self control u dont belong using anabolic substances. i have a anger problem but i'm still the same on or off cycle its all about controling your self

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy someone else posted the same thing and as marcus300 said if you're buthole then thats what you are.AAS shouldnt be reason dr jeckyll to turn to mr. Hyde.

Anytime you have more test and more androgens in your system your going to be more aggressive. Thats why they find inmates have higher test levels. Im italian and were known to be hot headed people, maybe its the way we are maybe its the higher test. On tren when people piss me off I can be a raging dick, but you just have to have self control and save the anger for the people who actually deserve it.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by groundandpoundpwr21
    Anytime you have more test and more androgens in your system your going to be more aggressive. Thats why they find inmates have higher test levels. Im italian and were known to be hot headed people, maybe its the way we are maybe its the higher test. On tren when people piss me off I can be a raging dick, but you just have to have self control and save the anger for the people who actually deserve it.
    I dont know about this...

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    people use juice as an excuse.

"OMG, IM ON ROIDS AND IM RAGINGGGG!!!!!!!!!"

dumbasses.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I was just wondering where the AAS related question was?

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    I think hes trying to say that hes starting tren ... but i have no clu

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Ok, i have seen previous posts with asking when I take tren, will I roid rage or whatever or just in general. I honestly dont see how tren or anything will make you roid rage. Just control your anger, you know when you get angry so just dont do it. I never had a problem getting so mad and just angry like roid rage lol. I know tren is alot more anabolic, so we'll see.

haha, trust me, taking tren /test will make you a true believer in roid rage

Thread Information