djbeezer is offline New Member

tren prop cycle how much how long

i ve done diffrent gear usualy requiring weekly injections now i have 40cc of tren ace and 20cc of test prop what would be a good cycle 50mgs each EOD?im 6"4 260 lbs havent used any gear in two yrs been working out hrd fer the past six yrs

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    my opinion would be to get more prop and run 50-100mgs/day. not every other day that low..

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    my opinion would be to get more prop and run 50-100mgs/day. not every other day that low..
    Definitely. I assume the prop is dosed at 100mg/mL. You want to shoot that ED and im assuming you would use 100mg ED, that gives you three weeks worth. The tren would last your 40 days assuming you run 1cc ED which I would just assume. Anyways bottom line is cycles should never be based on a random amount of gear. I never understood why people bought gear, then came on here and asked ok how do I make the cycle.

What EVERYONE needs to do is plan a cycle, post it up here, get it critiqued and then buy what you need.

First you should say ok I want to run 100mg Prop ED for 10 weeks. If your source has 10cc vials dosed at 100mg/mL well than you need 7 of them. This is how EVERY SINGLE cycle should be planned out. Never just guy and pick a random amount of gear and then try to make a cycle out of it.

This is not just aimed at the thread started but every newb.

Thread Information