Thread: how many people

goosed is offline Associate Member

how many people

have hit a vein in their ass? it was wierd i was shotting in the same spot (area)i always do just this time when it went in it hurt more than usual and when i aspirated it had blood in it. i just pulled it out and shot the other cheek

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Is that what they mean by " turning the other cheek?" .....lolol OUCH! hasn't happened to me YET....knock wood!!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i have nicked a nerve in my thigh once. blood started spurting out.. that was a little disturbing when it happend.. i just found another spot and tried again.

brundle is offline Associate Member
    one time in my left cheek I pulled the needle out and blood was running down my leg. i just held my finger on it for a few minutes till the bleeding stopped. Must have nicked a vein. (i've done maybe 50 shots in my life and this happened once)

goosed is offline Associate Member
    its wierd cause i felt real uncomfortable when it went in and then i saw blood so i pulled it out there wasnt much blood if any come out....... after i pulled it out it didnt hurt or anything, i just "turned the other cheek" lol..... and stuck it in on the left side. the arse just seems like an odd spot to hit a vein and i have no question if im shooting in the right spot or not, im dead on the money!

MrMeathead is offline Member
    I hit one on in my thigh once. All the blood that was shooting out scared the sh*t out of me. lol.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have and there was a big pool of blood on the floor before I even realised. I pulled the pin out and turned around to get some tissue to press it with and by the time I turned back the place looked like a car accident. I ended up with a huge bruise on my ass as well

$Lim$h@dy is offline New Member
    Never had any problems in the ass. Did draw some blood in a delt shot one day. It's amazing how much blood can come from one little whole.

Thread Information