binny is offline Associate Member

confused with steroid units!!

i been lookin at a couple price lists i got from my sources and i am so confused........one of them says that test e is $? per amp..........now how do i figure out how much is needed for a 10 or 12 week cycle.....and on the other one its like so much money for under 50 grms.....now thats confusing too.......i might be sounding stupid but its better to ask...........binny

binny is offline Associate Member
    i checked the steroid units thread in the educational forum but damn its so confusing

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    just do the math....if u wanna run 500mg/wk...and ur test is 250mg/cc...then u need 2 cc's a week...times x number of weeks and u get how many cc's u need...u dont need anywere near 50grams of test....u'll need about 6 grams...

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    ya most amps are 1ml so if its 250mgs/ml you can do the math..

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    need to understand some conversions 1ml = 1cc
    a mg is a unit used to deternine how many milligrams are typically in a ml or CC. Your price should be based on the strength "the number of mg's in a ml" then the overall amount your purchasing. Amps vials whatever just figure out the math you could buy 10CC of 200mg Test Cyp or 7 vials 1cc of 300mg test cyp. the 7 vials would be the better deal if they were the same price. 7cc@300mg = 2100mg vs 10cc@200mg = 2000mg. do you see where i'm going? You need to know how many mgs in a cc/ml in order to tell how much you will need.

Grizzly420 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinum
    a mg is a unit used to deternine how many milligrams are typically in a ml or CC. Your price should be based on the strength "the number of mg's in a ml" then the overall amount your purchasing. Amps vials whatever just figure out the math you could buy 10CC of 200mg Test Cyp or 7 vials 1cc of 300mg test cyp. the 7 vials would be the better deal if they were the same price. 7cc@300mg = 2100mg vs 10cc@200mg = 2000mg. do you see where i'm going? You need to know how many mgs in a cc/ml in order to tell how much you will need.
    very well said

Assapopolis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinum
    Thank you very much for that info. I was also confused sometimes looking at all the different measurements. It all makes sense now. Thanks again.

Thread Information