Thread: Info please

Assapopolis is offline Junior Member

Info please

I was wanting to ask some questions about Oasis and if anyone else has had contact with them but I don't know if that would fall under the source thing. I can't message a mod to ask if this is alright. Please delete if not allowed.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Assapopolis
    I was wanting to ask some questions about Oasis and if anyone else has had contact with them but I don't know if that would fall under the source thing. I can't message a mod to ask if this is alright. Please delete if not allowed.
    Its OK to ask as Oasis is not a UGL or an illegal source. They are completely legit.

This might help oasis site/sponsor
    Oasis
    Last edited by Kale; 05-15-2006 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    They are completely legit.
    That was one of the things I was going to ask. The gentleman that called me wouldn't give me much info at all. He told me that I needed to send him $290 for a blood test and that a "guy that lives within 5 miles of me" would take the test and send it to him. He would not tell me who it was or where to go. He just wanted a credit card number from me. I got a little freaked and said I would call him back but haven't yet.

Thank you Kale!!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    That was one of the things I was going to ask. The gentleman that called me wouldn't give me much info at all. He told me that I needed to send him $290 for a blood test and that a "guy that lives within 5 miles of me" would take the test and send it to him. He would not tell me who it was or where to go. He just wanted a credit card number from me. I got a little freaked and said I would call him back but haven't yet.

Thank you Kale!!

I went through Oasis, the bloodwork only cost me 220, what else do you want to know

If I do send the $290 and my bloodwork will more than likely come back normal. Will I be screwed then and they will not be able to help me?
    I work at a job were I am subject to random drug tests. I go into work and if my name is chosen I have to take one right away. I wouldn't have any time to try and flush out my system.
    Since these are prescriptions do you think I would be screwed? I just imagine my boss asking why I was working with a place out of state and not a local doctor.
    How much more money would I have to send them if they could help me?

If any of my questions are out of line just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

If I do send the $290 and my bloodwork will more than likely come back normal. Will I be screwed then and they will not be able to help me?
    I work at a job were I am subject to random drug tests. I go into work and if my name is chosen I have to take one right away. I wouldn't have any time to try and flush out my system.
    Since these are prescriptions do you think I would be screwed? I just imagine my boss asking why I was working with a place out of state and not a local doctor.
    How much more money would I have to send them if they could help me?

If any of my questions are out of line just let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    check out their site, I think you need to be at least 30 for them to consider you. Also, most work drug tests are not looking for steroids , they look for narcotics and such. so unless they are specifically looking for AAS, then you should be ok. Do you know what they test for?
    You do get a perscription for the "HRT" and "TRT", but I am not sure how strict they are with the test results. I am 41, and mine came back just a little low, and it was enough to get me going. They are more expensive, but It was worth it to me for now to get Human grade AAS and the security of a perscription. If work asks why you used them, tell them you were referred to them because they specialize in hormone replacement therapy

I would ask about the cost of the bloodwork, if you want you can say that you were referred to them by me and that I told yo uwhat I paid for the test. The use local labs that send the blood out to the lab that does the test and then sends them the report. If you need a name, PM me. I think I get some credit for referals.....lolol

The board will not let me PM anyone. I read that I had to have 100 posts before I could PM. I am 32. I don't know what they test for at work. I wouldn't be surprised if they did test for AAS and wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

The board will not let me PM anyone. I read that I had to have 100 posts before I could PM. I am 32. I don't know what they test for at work. I wouldn't be surprised if they did test for AAS and wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.
    I seriously doubt they will test you for AAS, its a very expensive test. What do you do that requires so much testing ?

you need 25 posts to PM not 100

YOU HAVE A PM

Hope this helps bro. let me know

Kale - They don't test often. I have only had 2 in 3 1/2 years there. Its just that it is random, done by a computer, and you have about 5 mins notice to take the test.

SMAN - I either can't receive PMs yet or am totally blind and can't find it.

Kale - They don't test often. I have only had 2 in 3 1/2 years there. Its just that it is random, done by a computer, and you have about 5 mins notice to take the test.

SMAN - I either can't receive PMs yet or am totally blind and can't find it.
    Go to the very top of this page on the far right where it says, "welcome Assapopolis" It should show that you have a Private Message. just click on Private message and you should be there.

My your username, would you happen to be greek?

I guess I still need 18 posts to be able to PM.

(yes I know, horrible way to get to 25)

or you can just click on the icon in my screen under my post count for MSN and send me an email

I guess I still need 18 posts to be able to PM.

(yes I know, horrible way to get to 25)
    I think you can receive them , just not send them

That is where I was looking and it is not there. It must be disabled also.

I can't even access my own profile. It says:

Assapopolis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

That is where I was looking and it is not there. It must be disabled also.

I can't even access my own profile. It says:

No just email me from my post.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    My your username, would you happen to be greek?
    No just got the name from a movie

Nevermind. The icons are there now.
    Last edited by Assapopolis; 05-16-2006 at 12:48 AM.

Thread Information