brandonstanks is offline Junior Member

Right nut is sore...

I've been off of AAS for 2 months now. Completed Clomid/Nolva/Tongkat PCT.
    Three nights ago, I had sex and as I was getting off, my balls sucked up and pretty much disappeared! I just pushed them back out, but that's freakin weird. When I went to piss, I noticed that my right nut was sore. Then, giving myself a little examination, I was able to pin-point the soreness to the point on my testicle where the veins connect. It's been 3 days and it's still sensitive. I'm very close to calling my Urologist. Have any ideas?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Obviously, I don't know how freaky you get down, but you lost me with "sucked up part". Anyway three days of soreness (even minor) definitely warrants investigation. Make the appointment.

M.

juice4life is offline Associate Member
    It's your epedidimis bro. I've posted about this before but you can easily strain it. It's not big deal, just take it easy. I've been to the urologist for this problem. It can happen from lifting heavy because I think some bile or some kind of fluid can leak into it and irritate it.

I went to the Urologist before I began my cycle and he ran blood tests, checked prostate, etc... Tests showed no cancer, I feel no bumps. I just don't want it to be like a detached retina or anything, ya know? haha...but seriously.

If Juice is right, and he may be, it would not have shown up on a test unless it was a dopler pen to the scrotum. The epididymis is a narrow, tightly-coiled tube connecting each testicle to its vas deferens (the two tubes that suspend the testicles).

I still say make the call, there are only few things that can wrong in this area, none of which are good.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-17-2006 at 12:44 PM.

I just made an appointment, so in case anyone cares, I'll post again tomorrow after the visit.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonstanks
    I went to the Urologist before I began my cycle and he ran blood tests, checked prostate, etc... Tests showed no cancer, I feel no bumps. I just don't want it to be like a detached retina or anything, ya know? haha...but seriously.
    I thought A retina was in your eye.
    Must of been some great sex sounds like your pct went well.

Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    I thought A retina was in your eye.
    Must of been some great sex sounds like your pct went well.
    LoL! I was just making a comparison between the eye and a nut. It would just suck if the veins detached from my sack!

PCT was okay. My diet was horrible, else it would have been better. I JUST fixed my diet. It's clean and I had to TRY to finish my breakfast this morning (which is rare).

okay. It was epididymitus. The Doc said the same thing as the guy above. I was prescribed an antibiotic and told to take it for a week and ice it with no heavy lifting. He also said that it was normal for a persons nuts to recede during ejaculation.

Good to hear.

And take it easy next time, they don't call them the family jewels for "nuttin"!
    (pun intended)
    M.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    good to hear bro...now next time lighten up your girl and stop power ramming it.....LOL

Thread Information