Paulywalnuts446 is offline Associate Member

how long fro letro to kick in..

im taking letro for bloating and started 4 days ago with 3 pumps a day now down to 2 , how long does it take for the bloating to go down my diet is perfect and i still have bloating ,mostly in the face. im on,tren /prop. i was taking L dex but switched.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulywalnuts446
    im taking letro for bloating and started 4 days ago with 3 pumps a day now down to 2 , how long does it take for the bloating to go down my diet is perfect and i still have bloating ,mostly in the face. im on,tren/prop. i was taking L dex but switched.
    It takes many weeks (4-6 weeks) to attain stable blood plasma concentrations with Letro's use. This is why its suggested to start running Letro 4-6 weeks prior to starting a cycle using androgens that aromotase.

well im going to start PCT next week which consist of..

HCG 3 times a week for 3 weeks at 1000IU with 20mg nolva, now should i keep wit the letro or stop? b/c the bloating will go away when i stop juice.

well im going to start PCT next week which consist of..

HCG 3 times a week for 3 weeks at 1000IU with 20mg nolva, now should i keep wit the letro or stop? b/c the bloating will go away when i stop juice.
    Stop the Lerto and run, Aromasin and/or Proviron also. I'd run both.

also is there anything i can take that will get the bloating away fast? like what body builders take before a show? like start naming some stuff and ill see if my source can get it b/c he was telling me about some pill that he has that will take all the water out of me.

also is there anything i can take that will get the bloating away fast? like what body builders take before a show? like start naming some stuff and ill see if my source can get it b/c he was telling me about some pill that he has that will take all the water out of me.
    Before a show, Letro is the best IMHO. its the only AI you will need. But, be careful of an estrogen rebound.

I'm a letro man, but I would say really unless you are gyno prone (like Cbino and I) stick with swifto's advice.

True keep plenty of nolvadex on hand to block the letro rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Before a show, Letro is the best IMHO. its the only AI you will need. But, be careful of an estrogen rebound.
    but i thought u said it takes a few weeks for it to kick in??

Bump ^

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    It takes many weeks (4-6 weeks) to attain stable blood plasma concentrations with Letro's use. This is why its suggested to start running Letro 4-6 weeks prior to starting a cycle using androgens that aromotase.
    can i use more letro than usally , like the dose? 2X it ? so it works faster?

Thread Information