brundle is offline Associate Member

Deca hard for PCT?

My next cycle (6 weeks only), I have 2 options:
    Test PROP 500mg/week OR
    Test PROP 500mg/week + NPP 500mg/week
    Nolva PCT
    (I would prefer to run Test higher than deca but I can't as it's premixed in the same vial.)

Now, I've heard deca shuts you down hard and must be run with test. Fine but I'm wondering if adding deca will make PCT more difficult as well (than test only cycle). Any idea? let me know thanks

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    that depends on the individual but IMHO it will make pct harder..just run the test a few weeks past the deca so it has time to clear your system..and use hcg too

twiztidjuggalo74 is offline Associate Member
    how come only 6 weeks on the deca ?

Thats a good idea about running the test longer.
    About the HCG --I'm afraid to use HCG after my first experience with it. It was scary:
    It was my first cycle (dbol +test) and i used HCG throughout cycle then i ran no PCT (didn't know what PCT was--i was only 19). Good gains by the way. Then post cycle, my nipples started to hurt and get itchy. I had no idea why. This got so bad I couldn't even take of my shirt without being in pain! After about two months this went away (with no long term effects thank god!)
    And then my 2nd cycle (dbol+test) when i was 21, I didn't do any PCT either, but I didn't use HCG this time and had no gyno scare.
    What I learned: HCG causes estrogen levels to go WAY UP (so I guess it has to be taken with AntiE or serm). But man I'm afraid to even touch it now!
    No HCG for me thank you

Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    Thats a good idea about running the test longer.
    About the HCG --I'm afraid to use HCG after my first experience with it. It was scary:
    It was my first cycle (dbol +test) and i used HCG throughout cycle then i ran no PCT (didn't know what PCT was--i was only 19). Good gains by the way. Then post cycle, my nipples started to hurt and get itchy. I had no idea why. This got so bad I couldn't even take of my shirt without being in pain! After about two months this went away (with no long term effects thank god!)
    And then my 2nd cycle (dbol+test) when i was 21, I didn't do any PCT either, but I didn't use HCG this time and had no gyno scare.
    What I learned: HCG causes estrogen levels to go WAY UP (so I guess it has to be taken with AntiE or serm). But man I'm afraid to even touch it now!
    No HCG for me thank you
    you mean an AI or a serm...and a good ai like liquidex would be effective in blocking estrogen from hcg....dbol and test are very androgenic themselves dont bother running the deca if it will only be for 6 weeks..stick with prop only if its gonna be that short

Quote Originally Posted by twiztidjuggalo74
    how come only 6 weeks on the deca?
    When I say deca , I mean NPP--short ester you know? Reason for only 6 weeks is I've done two 10 cycles and I've found my gains to come quick and diminish quick, so i'm trying out a short cycle this time.

By the way I'm gonna have 12 weeks worth of gear and I'm definately gonna stay on as long it as I'm gaining so 6 weeks is only a plan.

I just like the idea of being on gear for as little time as possible. it seems safer to me.

Quote Originally Posted by brundle
    When I say deca , I mean NPP--short ester you know? Reason for only 6 weeks is I've done two 10 cycles and I've found my gains to come quick and diminish quick, so i'm trying out a short cycle this time.

By the way I'm gonna have 12 weeks worth of gear and I'm definately gonna stay on as long it as I'm gaining so 6 weeks is only a plan.

I just like the idea of being on gear for as little time as possible. it seems safer to me.
    good plan..and im sorry i wasnt reading your original post thoroughly..i didnt even see npp the pp is phenyl prop right? ive seen it on powder sources but never heard of anyone carrying a finished product good luck dude and id def run the test longer than the deca

Xprime is offline Banned
    i think that would be better to run testo at 700mg, i m doing the same cycle and when i was at 100mg of each compound; npp took three days to shrunk my B...s and i was moddy and i had almost no erection the morning

Thread Information