Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Diesel82 is offline New Member

Best Supplement to Help Lose Love Handles?

IS THERE SUCH A THING??

The closest I have got is L-Carnitine which I use for Spot injections into the fat around my waste??

Is there anything else specific to any regions..
    BESIDES CARDIO and DIET??

Cheers

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel82
    IS THERE SUCH A THING??

BESIDES CARDIO and DIET??

Cheers
    Doesn't leave many options if you omit the above

Not ommiting.. but anything to assist?

goose is offline Banned
    The best is DNP but has it`s dangers,nothing on the planet burns fat like this compound,it`s gets rid of that fat that`s just hard to burn.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    I lost about 10 inches from waist using 5IU's of HGH. But cardio is a must with what ever miracle drug or supplement you use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Supplement to Help Lose Love Handles?-dragon.jpg  

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Men tend to hold fat more around the waist and lower back. Other than using the dangerous DNP , the body has a certain pattern to losing fat . There is no real "spot reduction" The fat around the midsection and lower back is the last place men lose weight.

proper diet habits along with cardio will do wonders, 6 meal a day minimum, spaced every 3 hours containing protein, good carbs and a little good fat each meal . If you can do that for 12weeks, around week 6 the body will stop storing fat, and the cardio will be more effective in depleting the fat stores.

Hope this helps

Whats DNP and why is it dangerous?

My only problem is, I dont want to lose too much mass.. I dont mind a bit of fat on me.. its only my waste i want to lose on..

Thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You cant pick and choose where you want certain fat to diminish. Also, there is no such thing as spot reduction in BF. In saying that dont try doing 500 sit ups every day like some people do. If that worked then I'd have a dam skinny face considering how much gum and food I chew.

Cardio, diet, training and extreme dedication will get you to your goals.

Homeguard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel82
    Whats DNP and why is it dangerous?
    If you have to ask, you're not ready to use it.

Go for lots of cardio and a good diet as has already been recommended

The ONLY way you can ever get rid of fat in one specific place other than doing the work, making sure your diet is on track ( and I mean 5-7 quality meals, spaced every 3 hours) would be to go and have LYPOSUCTION on the area!!!
    The body will NOT spot reduce fat.....SORRY but that is how the body works

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    The ONLY way you can ever get rid of fat in one specific place other than doing the work, making sure your diet is on track ( and I mean 5-7 quality meals, spaced every 3 hours) would be to go and have LYPOSUCTION on the area!!!
    The body will NOT spot reduce fat.....SORRY but that is how the body works
    Thats it, I am going to Bangkok next week to have my gut (yes I said gut) sucked !!!

BIG_T_MC06 is offline Associate Member
    DNP would be a great fat burner if you can get hold of it and are willing to use it - it is dangerous but if you research it and learn as much as possible about it and if you THEN feel comfortable using it then go for it.

I have never used it but am planning on doing so in a few months and can't wait to see what it's like.

I sympathise with you about holding fat around the lower abdominal and lower back reigion, I have my upper abs and striated legs, delts etc but i hold a lot of crap around my lower abs and they only really come in the last few weeks before a comp!

I found CLA and green tea combo worked weel for me when i was dieting, however i was taking clen at the time. If only you could choose where fat is burned from lol!

Other than DNP try clen, T3, GH, IGF1 for fat burning, if you are willing to use chemis over supplements.

At the end of the day bro, fat loss is all down to diet, training and cardio. Supplements either legal or not will only aid you in achiving your goals.

T
    Last edited by BIG_T_MC06; 05-19-2006 at 03:41 AM.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    lipoderm and absolve by avant labs can be used for spot reduction

LipoDerm-ULTRA: Topical Fatloss Solution

Containing Yohimbine Hydrochloride in Avant Labs' hydroalcoholic gel, Lipoderm ULTRA activates targeted fat reduction at the site(s) of application, while avoiding the negative side effects associated with systematic distribution. Expanding upon its predecessor's revolutionary formula, LipoDerm-ULTRA utilizes a number of ancillary fat-fighting ingredients that decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in the fat cell, while concurrently increasing leptin expression, leptin sensitivity, and other lipolytic signals such as cAMP and norepinephrine, for maximal fat depletion. In addition, this new formula modestly facilitates increased utilization of fatty acids in muscle while sparing glycogen. Lastly, Lipoderm-ULTRA incorporates a local diuretic that neutralizes water retention, making it easier to evaluate progress during use.

To summarize:

Spot reduction of fat

Removes excess water

Non-stimulating

Dries fast and clean

Each 4oz bottle contains 30-60 applications.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Thats it, I am going to Bangkok next week to have my gut (yes I said gut) sucked !!!
    While your there, I am sure you can get someting else sucked too.....lololol
    ENJOY

TheSentinal is offline Member
    The other annoying part of losing fat around the hips is that it typically is the last place to go. As the body begins to burn fat, you'll notice your face thinning and other areas of your body while the stubborn midsection still reminds you of the more work to be done. Cardio and diet are really the only long term solutions that will be effective. Simply put, it is a lifestyle and not a drug.

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    lipoderm and absolve by avant labs can be used for spot reduction

LipoDerm-ULTRA: Topical Fatloss Solution

Containing Yohimbine Hydrochloride in Avant Labs' hydroalcoholic gel, Lipoderm ULTRA activates targeted fat reduction at the site(s) of application, while avoiding the negative side effects associated with systematic distribution. Expanding upon its predecessor's revolutionary formula, LipoDerm-ULTRA utilizes a number of ancillary fat-fighting ingredients that decrease nutrient uptake and insulin sensitivity in the fat cell, while concurrently increasing leptin expression, leptin sensitivity, and other lipolytic signals such as cAMP and norepinephrine, for maximal fat depletion. In addition, this new formula modestly facilitates increased utilization of fatty acids in muscle while sparing glycogen. Lastly, Lipoderm-ULTRA incorporates a local diuretic that neutralizes water retention, making it easier to evaluate progress during use.

To summarize:

Spot reduction of fat

Removes excess water

Non-stimulating

Dries fast and clean

Each 4oz bottle contains 30-60 applications.
    I have heared of this in the press, is it easy to get hold of?
    and have you used it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Supplement to Help Lose Love Handles?-dragon.jpg  

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    I have heared of this in the press, is it easy to get hold of?
    and have you used it?
    http://www.cheapuksupplements.co.uk/....php?xProd=117

i have used it - but i was on a cutting cycle at the time and its difficult to pinpoint how much effect it had

i have only ever heard good things about it though

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    There ain't no magic bullet. You got to do cardio and take in less calories.

BuildaBeast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopy
    I lost about 10 inches from waist using 5IU's of HGH. But cardio is a must with what ever miracle drug or supplement you use.
    10 inches from your waist from using HGH.... congrats on your loss, did you just start working out with a good diet and cardio plan which also included HGH. Was this your only compound?

Love handles suck and I can tell you some people are probably just going to have them unless you have surgery.

I wouldnt use DNP , considering I dont know what it is..

I know that you cant really chose areas to lose fat, but I guess I was hoping there was something out there... something or a supplement that is applied to a specific area such as love handles. (L-Carnitine which I used to inject into my love handles).

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Consistency.

~SC~

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Yohimbine

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Consistency.

~SC~

Is that your pic in your avatar Swole?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Men tend to hold fat more around the waist and lower back. Other than using the dangerous DNP , the body has a certain pattern to losing fat . There is no real "spot reduction" The fat around the midsection and lower back is the last place men lose weight.

proper diet habits along with cardio will do wonders, 6 meal a day minimum, spaced every 3 hours containing protein, good carbs and a little good fat each meal . If you can do that for 12weeks, around week 6 the body will stop storing fat, and the cardio will be more effective in depleting the fat stores.

Hope this helps
    Nuff said imo......diet/cardio/fat burners (ephedra might help and 7 keto DHEA as well, at least for some ppl) are the main keys....

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Is that your pic in your avatar Swole?
    Judging by the signature and website.......i'd say yes.

If not already done, go and check it out, very interesting and well done website!

Keep it up SC!

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    cardio, less calories...man i envy them dam natural muscular fat burning speedy metabolism dudes i see grubbin filibertos after a long night of drinkin....while im here...feeling guilty if i eat past 8pm...

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    i tried afew products...clen and a t3 stack....bogus....lost weight...but lost my mind more...headaches and late nite palpitations...hearin my heart beat in my ears......TBO i think LIPO6 worked better *(also did a number on my bicep circumfrance....bastards...)

Xprime is offline Banned
    Consistency.

~SC~
    what does that means?

here is a diet for diesel 82 (it concerns somebody around 86kilos of lean mass)

meal1
    100g oats + 1scoop of protein powder +200ml of milk
    meal2
    2scoops of protein powder
    meal3
    200g chiken or tuna or turkay or read meat + 100g of rice or pasta or potatoes
    meal4
    300g of cottage cheese 0%badfat + a fruit
    meal5
    2scoop protein powder
    meal6
    200g fish + 100g of vegetables

Total protein around 280g

+ ABS 4/5times a weeks. keep a clean diet and cardio is not necessary.

Angelus is offline Associate Member
    what about HELIOS (the yohimibine and clen mix) for spot reduction?
    has any of you guys heard from it or ever used it?

Xprime is offline Banned
    i ve heard about it, i should give it a try actually, it is the one of the only injectable for spot reduction...........

Angelus is offline Associate Member
    Ive also heard from a thing called Lipil Stabil (Haliozima) I did a search but i didnt find anithing, but a Brazilian friend told me that thats the main fat burner used in Brazil and is used for spot reduction, I think that he said that its medical purpuses were for arterial clothening (srry if I miss spelle that)

AleX-69 is offline Member
    For me Yohimbine HCL seemed to help... 20mg per day--
    normally i used to loose fat first on my arms and delts, then pecs, quads, abs, love handles...
    while using yohimbe HCL it seemed like i lost fat an equal amount of fat at all parts of my body..
    So Yohmimbine HCL does not help you burn MORE fat but more evenly distributed..

on more thing to add:

Helios was used by some of my friends and i didn't do shit for them.. The only effect they had were small red lumps at the injection sites. Lipostabil on the other hand might be worth a try..

I know at least 2 plastical surgeons who use it for spot reduction.

XPrime i am actually 86kg.. lol

NEway, my main issue is Dieting.. I dont have a bad diet, but I perhaps it could improve..
    I always eat late, e.g. Went to the gym and got back at 8.30 then had Dinner.. (chicken breast though)
    And I always eat Fruit Late at night..

On the otherside, I do alot of cardio...
    iTS JUST MY LOVE HANDLES! lol

Xprime is offline Banned
    use my diet i promise u good results and do abs 4 times a weeks for 30 minutes maximum.

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned
    How can u say DNP is 2 dangerous to use then advise the man 2 consider lypo as an option? Far more people have died under the knife from plastic surgery then dnp its not even close! Yes u can die from DNP but atleast there will be like a 95% chance its from mis-use of the chemical, Plastic surgery u can die and not do a single thing wrong. With that said DNP is the best if u can follow a strict program , if not dont even touch it might cost u your life. I have also read hcl yohimbine is good for the love handles especially if u wanna go the safer route.

Pinum is offline Associate Member
    The latest Lipo alternative is MESO injections, used in France for quite awhile and recently approved by the FDA. Similiar results as Lipo but without the down time. It's a series of shots (usually 8-10 sessions) every week or 2 weeks. Google it and some before and after shots on various sites. I priced it out at a local place and they wanted $800 for 5 sessions. Even when my body fat gets to 8/9% still have love handles and if I continue to diet I lose too much size. I know this is true of allot of people who have a hard time putting allot of mass on.

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned
    sounds interesting pinum what kinda results are usual with the 5 shots?

Well i found a b4 and after pic using lipostabli injections which is the same as MESO injections i feel.. (correct me if im wrong)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best Supplement to Help Lose Love Handles?-lipostabil_001.jpg  

>Diet and consistency is pretty much the most important.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information