Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mark Foo is offline New Member

1st cycle, need some vet wisdom

Bodyweight: 200, around 19% body fat.
    Height: 6’0 ft

To start off, this will be my first cycle. Before I begin the cycle I want to compile all information regarding pre-, during, and post- cycle.

Week 1-12 weeks Sustanon 250, 2 injections 250mg bi-weekly. 500mg a week total.

I want if possible NO side effects, whatever that takes I’m willing to do. Also looking at Pheedno's PCT.

Opinions? Concerns?

Also, how can one effectively combat gyno before it starts?

Also, since I’m looking to cut the fat way down but gain the lean muscle, which I understand is somewhat conflicting. If I kept a “healthy” 1500-2000 calorie 6 meal split daily but kept 1.5 protein to body weight ratio during the cycle will I still see good muscle gains and fat reduction?

Also, what do I need on-hand incase of side effects during the cycle?

Streaker is offline Member
    Your a little young to start a cycle. You have a lot of natural growth you can still do. There is no need to be lazy and start using gear this soon. Your body fat is also too high to cycle. Must people say you should be no higher then 15%. Spend a few months cutting natural then see how you feel.
    Spend some time in the diet thread and learn what changing your eating habits will do for you. Fixing your diet will do much more for you at any age then doing gear.

If you still feel you must start a cycle at 21 here is a little advice on this cycle:
    Sust should be injected EOD to keep blood levels stable, this will help avoid sides.
    Look into using .25mgs ED of letro this will help avoid getting gyno.

Oh and why would you use one of the all time greatest big wave surfers name on a steroid page? I don't see the connection.

joshr is offline Associate Member
    id do .5 letro a day but and its not really possible in my opinion to totally cut out sides but you can help yourself avoid them as much as possinle milk thisle nad a liver detoxifier would be my recommendation

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    having nolva on hand is a good thing, and if you dont need it during the cycle ,you can use it for PCT

Thanks for the responses. More are appreciated.

Your a little young to start a cycle. You have a lot of natural growth you can still do. There is no need to be lazy and start using gear this soon. Your body fat is also too high to cycle. Must people say you should be no higher then 15%. Spend a few months cutting natural then see how you feel.
    Spend some time in the diet thread and learn what changing your eating habits will do for you. Fixing your diet will do much more for you at any age then doing gear.

If you still feel you must start a cycle at 21 here is a little advice on this cycle:
    Sust should be injected EOD to keep blood levels stable, this will help avoid sides.
    Look into using .25mgs ED of letro this will help avoid getting gyno.
    - With the body fat in question, what is the real problem with having the high body fat and running gear? I’ve heard this a lot but no research or info backing it up.
    - I have a solid diet.

- So you suggest I run the Sustanon injects EOD? If my math is right I would inject… what around 71mg EOD then? That would put me at around 6000mg total throughout the 12 weeks (aka 500mg a week).

- Your suggest letro, .25mgs ED. Starting when and for how long? Including PCT?

I needed a random name and it was available, the question is… why not?

d do .5 letro a day but and its not really possible in my opinion to totally cut out sides but you can help yourself avoid them as much as possinle milk thisle nad a liver detoxifier would be my recommendation
    You say .5 ED, he says .25mg ED…. That five times less than he suggested… who’s right? Also what are the benefits of a liver detox? Other than the obvious response of its helps to cleanse the liver.

having nolva on hand is a good thing, and if you dont need it during the cycle ,you can use it for PCT
    Thanks.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Guy you said you have a solid diet.At 19%bf I would love to see a sample of it.also you're comparing different advise from the guys and guess what they're telling you what worked for them.so it individual thing for everybody.I agree you shoud do some growing natty first(you're very young)You also need to do some more research bro cause you're starting with a test that has 4 esters and that is not recommended.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust should be injected eod not twice weekly. I'd get some enthate or cyp instead, and use that if you want to inject twice weekly.

Guy you said you have a solid diet.At 19%bf I would love to see a sample of it.also you're comparing different advise from the guys and guess what they're telling you what worked for them.so it individual thing for everybody.I agree you shoud do some growing natty first(you're very young)You also need to do some more research bro cause you're starting with a test that has 4 esters and that is not recommended.
    Haha. Good response. Your right my diet hasn’t always been in check and that’s how I got to this point. I was around 27-28% BF around… 10 months ago. So I’ve made some pretty big steps with my diet and cardio program for the best. In a nutshell I eat 6 meals a day, all organic, low to no fat, all healthy, around 1500-1800 calories a day. I didn’t take into consideration the amount needed could vary with the letro, thanks for pointing that out.

What test do you suggest then?
    What about week 1-8 TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE … 100mgs ED?
    And perhaps stack it with Turinabol 60mgs ED?

Sust should be injected eod not twice weekly. I'd get some enthate or cyp instead, and use that if you want to inject twice weekly.
    I don’t give a shit how often I inject, I just want the effectiveness without sides. What do you think about what I said above?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Guy you said you have a solid diet.At 19%bf I would love to see a sample of it.
    Let's see your diet. Before I found this site, I thought I had a solid diet but I soon learned how wrong I was. You will get great gains by changing you diet. You shouldn't even think of gear until you truly have a solid diet and have stuck to it for a while.
    Good luck bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Foo
    Haha. Good response. Your right my diet hasn’t always been in check and that’s how I got to this point. I was around 27-28% BF around… 10 months ago. So I’ve made some pretty big steps with my diet and cardio program for the best. In a nutshell I eat 6 meals a day, all organic, low to no fat, all healthy, around 1500-1800 calories a day.?
    You need fat in your diet. Do you at least get enough EFA's?

This is what I’ve been using to primarily to loose the most BF. This is combination with my cardio/lifting has produced some solid results so far, for the BF reduction at least.

MONDAY
    Breakfast – 1 cup cheerios, ½ cup soy milk, 1 apple, 1 multivitamin
    Snack – 1 cup carrots, 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Lunch – 1 can tuna, 2 tbsp. n/f mayo, 2 slices whole wheat, 1 cup green tea
    Snack – 1 oz whole wheat pretzels, 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Dinner – 3 oz seasoned chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1 potato, 1 multivitamin

TUESDAY
    Breakfast – ½ cup dry oatmeal, 1 cup soy milk, 1 banana, 1 multivitamin
    Snack – 1 apple, 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Lunch – 3 oz turkey breast, 2 slices whole wheat, mustard, 1 cup green tea
    Snack – 1 cup grapes, 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Dinner – 1 turkey burger, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, onion, ½ inch cheese, 1 cup black-eyed peas, 1 multivitamin

WENESDAY
    Breakfast – 2 eggs, ½ inch cheese, 2 slices whole wheat, 1 cup OJ, 1 multivitamin
    Snack – 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 crackers, 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Lunch – 1 can fat-free vegetarian soup, 3 oz turkey breast, 1 cup green tea
    Snack - 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Dinner – 3 oz Salmon, 1 cup corn, 1 cup steamed carrots, 1 multivitamin

THURSDAY
    Breakfast – 2 waffles, 2 tbsp light syrup, 1 cup OJ, 1 multivitamin
    Lunch – 1/2 whole wheat turkey sub, 1 cup green tea
    Dinner – 2 cup pasta, ½ cup marinara sauce, 3 oz chicken breast, 1 multivitamin

FRIDAY
    Lunch - 1 turkey burger, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, onion, ½ inch cheese
    Dinner – 3 oz grilled chicken breast, 1 baked potato, 1 cup corn, 1 multivitamin

SATURDAY
    Dinner – 2 cups yellow rice, 3 oz chicken breast, 1 multivitamin

SUNDAY
    Eat light, don’t overindulge.

chinups Guest
    21 is a bit young but you did your research and you seem to know what you are doing. PPL on the board need to stop trying to make decisions for others and just give advice. now don't get me wrong I would tell this guy to wait because he is 21 but I am not going to post on and it discuss it for the whole entire thread. We can only talk so much. Just kinda sick of the 500 replies on a thread for a young guy who won't listen anyways.

Also I bet more then half the board that uses is 19% or higher in the BF category.

Just make sure that your diet/cardio/workouts are in order and 100%. Diet/Cardio is going to make your cycle not the juice. Alot of my friends are crazy test heads and use all kinds of serious juice and I make better gains then them using anavar and tbol and other light steroids . If your going to maek teh decisions to use juice then you better commit 100% to all the apects of being responsible

Just keep on researching and you will get to where you want to be.

chinups Guest
    ditch the following because they are useless IMO

cheese, crackers, grapes, cheerios (maybe for a nice cheat), swithc reg pasta for wheat pasta, what does the veg. soup have in it???? ditch that shat. screw the pretzels screw the ketchup. WAFFLES?????? and get rid of that syrup

screw all that stuff unless they are your cheats because they do crap for a good diet

chinups, thanks for the response. I don't know a lot about it yet. I want to know and have everything in order way before I even begin this. Trying to plan exactly everything I need pre-, during, and post; to be safe.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    1)sust should be used EOD to get max results. You need to do more research, because the Prop in the sust must be kept at stable levels to achieve desired results. your first cycle should be 12 weeks of Test E only, 500mgs per week split into 2 shots per week.

2) Your diet flat out sucks. Your getting about 70grams of protein a day?? Macro mixing, not enough meals, not enough right foods, i could go on forever. go visit the diet forum, you REALLY need it. And look to the cutting sticky.

3)What are your goals? You want to cut weight so you are using Sust??? that makes a ton of sense. How about diet and cardio bro? once again visit the diet forum and look at the cutting sticky...it works wonders

chinups Guest
    I did dbol /winstrol cycle at extremly low dosages. I researched that for like 6 months and waited till I was 25

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    21 is a bit young but you did your research and you seem to know what you are doing. PPL on the board need to stop trying to make decisions for others and just give advice. .

are you kidding me???!?!?!?! did you read his diet?? its effin terrible, less than 100g of protein a day???

you know what he is gonna do this cycle, make some gains and think we are crazy(and lose 50% while on PCT)......however if he would listen he would end up with 10x better results. Take it from someone whose been down this road. i did sust my first cycle, it was the worst mistake i could make and i regret it all the time!! I wish i knew about this site then!!!

chinups Guest
    are you kidding me?? I responded b4 I saw the diet and then repsonded with the following
    LOL!!!

I thought that was 1 day but that is the week. WOW. Yeah we need to adjust these numbers

21 is a bit young but you did your research and you seem to know what you are doing. PPL on the board need to stop trying to make decisions for others and just give advice. now don't get me wrong I would tell this guy to wait because he is 21 but I am not going to post on and it discuss it for the whole entire thread. We can only talk so much. Just kinda sick of the 500 replies on a thread for a young guy who won't listen anyways.

Also I bet more then half the board that uses is 19% or higher in the BF category.

Just make sure that your diet/cardio/workouts are in order and 100%. Diet/Cardio is going to make your cycle not the juice. Alot of my friends are crazy test heads and use all kinds of serious juice and I make better gains then them using anavar and tbol and other light steroids . If your going to maek teh decisions to use juice then you better commit 100% to all the apects of being responsible

Just keep on researching and you will get to where you want to be.
    Edit/Delete Message

cheese, crackers, grapes, cheerios (maybe for a nice cheat), swithc reg pasta for wheat pasta, what does the veg. soup have in it???? ditch that shat. screw the pretzels screw the ketchup. WAFFLES?????? and get rid of that syrup

screw all that stuff unless they are your cheats because they do crap for a good diet

chinups Guest
    Start creating a diet using these foods and mostly these foods only

Carbs

Oats-Oatmeal
    Brown Rice
    Yams
    Veggies...Brocolli and Spinach are best
    Reg white rice is ok but I never eat it
    Beans

Fruits are good carbs but mainly melons and berries, those are best. I also use bananas
    Strawberries
    Blueberries
    **any berries**
    Watermelon
    Banana

Proteins

Egg whites
    Canned Tuna..white tuna in water
    Chicken
    Steak
    Fish..Salmon, talapia, Tuna steak...most any fish is good
    Turkey meats..burgers, steaks, ground meat

Fats

flax, peanuts, natural peanut butter, mayo, cottage cheese, olive oil...

The cheese in question is Lifetime non-fat cheese with added protein. The crackers are whole wheat, only 5 of them total anyways. I don’t even like ****ing cheerios I just thought they were good for me.. haha. The pasta is organic whole wheat.

Veg soup? Well veggies, never thought anyone would tell me not to eat veggie soup.. ack.

The pretzels are just a filler really, probably should cut them.

Waffles are called “Go-lean”. There low fat, 100 whole wheat. The syrup is “lite” practically just aspartame, no real sugars in it.

Your told me what was crap.. what do you suggest I substitute them with though?

As for the protein per day, its around... 180 actually..

Like I said, "This is what I’ve been using to primarily to loose the most BF. This is combination with my cardio/lifting has produced some solid results so far, for the BF reduction at least."

I realize it isn't the greatest diet for bulking. I was aiming to cut the BF while sustaining lean mass.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    IMHO if you are going to do your FIRST cycle, you shoudl stick with a SINGLE ESTER Test and NOT use SUST. Not that you can't use SUST, but you commented you want NO or little sides. With Sust, you have 4 different Esters working in your system and any one of them can give you sides or not. You won't know which one is causing the sides if any.

First cycles should always be a basic TEST. I would go with Test E or Test Cyp. They are longer acting esters, you only have to shoot twice a week instead of EOD and you will get great results if your DIET and Exercise are IN LINE.

Good luck,,hope this helps

This is what I’ve been using to primarily to loose the most BF. This is combination with my cardio/lifting has produced some solid results so far, for the BF reduction at least.

MONDAY
    Lunch – 1 can tuna, 2 tbsp. n/f mayo, 2 slices whole wheat, 1 cup green tea
    Dinner – 3 oz seasoned chicken breast, 1 cup green beans, 1 potato, 1 multivitamin

TUESDAY
    Dinner – 1 turkey burger, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, onion, ½ inch cheese, 1 cup black-eyed peas, 1 multivitamin

WENESDAY
    Breakfast – 2 eggs, ½ inch cheese, 2 slices whole wheat, 1 cup OJ, 1 multivitamin
    Snack – 1 cup cottage cheese, 5 crackers, 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Lunch – 1 can fat-free vegetarian soup, 3 oz turkey breast, 1 cup green tea
    Snack - 1 cup milk, 2 scoops whey
    Dinner – 3 oz Salmon, 1 cup corn, 1 cup steamed carrots, 1 multivitamin

THURSDAY
    Breakfast – 2 waffles, 2 tbsp light syrup, 1 cup OJ, 1 multivitamin
    Lunch – 1/2 whole wheat turkey sub, 1 cup green tea
    Dinner – 2 cup pasta, ½ cup marinara sauce, 3 oz chicken breast, 1 multivitamin

FRIDAY
    Lunch - 1 turkey burger, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, onion, ½ inch cheese
    Dinner – 3 oz grilled chicken breast, 1 baked potato, 1 cup corn, 1 multivitamin

SATURDAY
    Dinner – 2 cups yellow rice, 3 oz chicken breast, 1 multivitamin

SUNDAY
    Eat light, don’t overindulge.
    Dude, just as I thought you are eating a ton of empty calories. I don’t know where to start on this and I am not even the right guy to offer too many tips on this but for starters you don’t have any protein other then the soy milk in your first meal of the day. What do you have as your PWO meal?
    I have a better idea then trying to fix all this right now. Go to the diet forum and read the cutting sticky, the bulking sticky, and as many other threads as you can then fix your diet and repost it in the diet forum. Once you fix your diet and you will make a TON of natural gains. At 21 your test levels are still through the roof there is no need to start taking synthetic test and shutting down your natural test production.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    are you kidding me???!?!?!?! did you read his diet?? its effin terrible, less than 100g of protein a day???

you know what he is gonna do this cycle, make some gains and think we are crazy(and lose 50% while on PCT)......however if he would listen he would end up with 10x better results. Take it from someone whose been down this road. i did sust my first cycle, it was the worst mistake i could make and i regret it all the time!! I wish i knew about this site then!!!

To be honest, like I said before, I'm still in the very beginning of researching this shit. I will not begin anything until I have a total grasp on all the elements of this.

FYI, a friend just finished a 10 week Sust cycle, 1st time. He's 16, gained 23, after PCT had around 17pd solid gain. He is noticeably larger.

chinups Guest
    The cheese in question is Lifetime non-fat cheese with added protein. The crackers are whole wheat, only 5 of them total anyways. I don’t even like ****ing cheerios I just thought they were good for me.. haha. The pasta is organic whole wheat.

Veg soup? Well veggies, never thought anyone would tell me not to eat veggie soup.. ack.

The pretzels are just a filler really, probably should cut them.

Waffles are called “Go-lean”. There low fat, 100 whole wheat. The syrup is “lite” practically just aspartame, no real sugars in it.

Your told me what was crap.. what do you suggest I substitute them with though?

As for the protein per day, its around... 180 actually..

Like I said, "This is what I’ve been using to primarily to loose the most BF. This is combination with my cardio/lifting has produced some solid results so far, for the BF reduction at least."

I realize it isn't the greatest diet for bulking. I was aiming to cut the BF while sustaining lean mass.
    If you want veggies then go with brocolli and spinach and brown rice and stuff like that. Those soups and those cans are no good

try this

Carbs

Oats-Oatmeal
    Brown Rice
    Yams
    Veggies...Brocolli and Spinach are best
    Reg white rice is ok but I never eat it
    Beans

Fruits are good carbs but mainly melons and berries, those are best. I also use bananas
    Strawberries
    Blueberries
    **any berries**
    Watermelon
    Banana

Proteins

Egg whites
    Canned Tuna..white tuna in water
    Chicken
    Steak
    Fish..Salmon, talapia, Tuna steak...most any fish is good
    Turkey meats..burgers, steaks, ground meat

Fats

flax, peanuts, natural peanut butter, mayo, cottage cheese, olive oil...

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    GET A GRIP ON YOUR DIET !!! Whole wheat is no good, low fat processed foods are NO good.

You need minimum 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight GOOD WHOLE PROTEIN

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    IMHO if you are going to do your FIRST cycle, you shoudl stick with a SINGLE ESTER Test and NOT use SUST. Not that you can't use SUST, but you commented you want NO or little sides. With Sust, you have 4 different Esters working in your system and any one of them can give you sides or not. You won't know which one is causing the sides if any.

First cycles should always be a basic TEST. I would go with Test E or Test Cyp. They are longer acting esters, you only have to shoot twice a week instead of EOD and you will get great results if your DIET and Exercise are IN LINE.

Good luck,,hope this helps
    Okay, so Sust is out the window. No problem. You suggest Test E or Cyp, how about what I said earlier of week 1-8 TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE … 100mgs ED?

OKAY, I got the diet deal. Headin' to that forum now. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mark Foo; 05-18-2006 at 09:41 AM.

To be honest, like I said before, I'm still in the very beginning of researching this shit. I will not begin anything until I have a total grasp on all the elements of this.

FYI, a friend just finished a 10 week Sust cycle, 1st time. He's 16, gained 23, after PCT had around 17pd solid gain. He is noticeably larger.

thats the same thing i did when i was dumb and 17. your friend may have effed up his bodies own natural test and HPTA. does he like the idea of having a limp wang by the time he is 30yrs old? is that worth 17lbs? do some research on that. 17lbs for a first cycle isnt anything special either, its nice gains but noithing special. with a real good diet you could put on 20lbs with just Test E in your first cycle.

chinups Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    GET A GRIP ON YOUR DIET !!! Whole wheat is no good, low fat processed foods are NO good.

You need minimum 2g of protein per lb of bodyweight GOOD WHOLE PROTEIN
    Inaccurate. I am not taking in 400 grams a day and I am making prgress at a great pace. I take in 40 grams per meal 8 meals a day and have my whole life and have made great progress. Since I am 18 I have put on 55 lbs, mostly natural. I would say 40 a meal is more accurate and very easily obtained

A friend of yours is 16? Are you really even 21? I hope your friends is happy how tall he is now because he just hurt if not killed his chances of growing any taller.

Okay, so Sust is out the window. No problem. You suggest Test E or Cyp, how about what I said earlier of week 1-8 TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE … 100mgs ED?

OKAY, I got the diet deal. Headin' to that forum now. Thanks.
    too much for 1st cycle. the point to only going with a single test like SMAN said is to see how your body reacts to the test. id do the prop in the 2nd cycle..... 100mgs EOD, along with test E at 500mgs week.

chinups Guest
    how about this????

40 mgs var for 10 wks with a sick strict diet, cardio like nver before and working out big boy style. deads, cleans, squats, all presses. This will minimize hpta suppression and make you work harder then ever before. I bet you could gain 15 lbs on this cycle with a small amount of sides and learning first hand how hard it is to be successful in the game

A friend of yours is 16? Are you really even 21? I hope your friends is happy how tall he is now because he just hurt if not killed his chances of growing any taller.
    To be honest, no I’m 18. But I already got enough shit about that when I posted before. Is this true about the grow stunt? I hope not.. he isn’t nearly as tall as he should be… or should I say… would have been?....

I’m not sure I will even try steroids , if at all, ever. I’m just trying to get a good understanding of all this.

I actually know A LOT of high school kids running non-stop Test with no formal diet, training, or experience. One kid has been running it for approx 6 months straight.. Most have never even heard of PCT.

I guess I figured it like this… I’m 6’0, how much more am I really going to grow? If I have 100% proper pre-, during, and post cycle configurations, I would be safe. But what do you think the honest risks are?

Chinups, i'd like to hear what you have to say about this. Heh.

chinups Guest
    I think your weak if you go on to be honest. I would have never done a cycle at your age. What happened to hard work? You are going to do something harder then I have ever even tried at 28 (or at least = to). Not being a dick just being honest. I am done with this post I wish you luck, you should try being honest when u are looking for advice. Most brothers on here will blacklist you for something like this

I think your weak if you go on to be honest. I would have never done a cycle at your age. What happened to hard work? You are going to do something harder then I have ever even tried at 28 (or at least = to). Not being a dick just being honest. I am done with this post I wish you luck, you should try being honest when u are looking for advice. Most brothers on here will blacklist you for something like this
    I'm sorry if I've offended you. But to be honest I wouldn't have even got this far if I had disclosed my age. Like I said bro, I'm here for education only. I doubt I'll ever even try any gear. And for the record, I ain't lookin' for "steroid .com forum" street cred or anything.

I actually know A LOT of high school kids running non-stop Test with no formal diet, training, or experience. One kid has been running it for approx 6 months straight.. Most have never even heard of PCT.
    if thats the case im going to buy stock in the companies that make viagra, levitra and cialis!!! because they are going to have serious erectile issues in their lifetime!!!!!!!

I guess I figured it like this… I’m 6’0, how much more am I really going to grow? If I have 100% proper pre-, during, and post cycle configurations, I would be safe. But what do you think the honest risks are?
    your thought process is wrong. if you look to the diet forum and do what it says and incorporate the proper training techniques i GAURANTEE that you will lose BF and gain significant muscle mass within that same 2 month time frame that your friend juiced. If you do this youll be setting yourself up for an awesome cycle down the road. the more natural lifitng and building you do now the better that cycle will be!!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    at your age you have so much natural testosterone in your body that with a solid diet good training you will make massive gains naturally...............
    go get educated in the diet and workout forums...........
    no need for gear mate....stay natty for a good few years,you will be thanfull that you did............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    oh yeah you should have told the truth in the 1st place......
    boys give him some slack as he has come clean now..........

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thanks, Booz. When I think I've got a good grasp on the diet and workout I'll repost. I guess this pretty much concludes this thread. Much thanks to everyone, and my bad for causing any troubles.

chinups Guest
    I'm sorry if I've offended you. But to be honest I wouldn't have even got this far if I had disclosed my age. Like I said bro, I'm here for education only. I doubt I'll ever even try any gear. And for the record, I ain't lookin' for "steroid.com forum" street cred or anything.
    sorry if I came off negative but you have to understand I been lifting for a long time like most on this board and it seems that everyone wants the short cuts. there are none to a strong lifelong fit body. I know kids that bang summer cycles and int he winter you would say god damn and you know what they break down real easy too. Me and most on this board make every cycle a move to making there body better and for the long term. The weight I put on through natural eating and working out is here to stay and I ever lose it. Make changes for life not for summers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information