Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Streaker is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Foo
    I'm sorry if I've offended you. But to be honest I wouldn't have even got this far if I had disclosed my age. Like I said bro, I'm here for education only. I doubt I'll ever even try any gear. And for the record, I ain't lookin' for "steroid.com forum" street cred or anything.
    Dude, what do you mean get this far? You didn't need to lie about your age, you didn't even need to post this thread. This information is all over this site. You could have spent the 2 hours you spent waiting on replies to this thread researching on this site and learned 1000 times more. This is just another example of you being lazy. You need to stop being lazy and spend a lot of time in the non-gear related parts of this site. I’m talking about the lifting forum, the diet forum…
    I finished high school at about 6’2” 160 pounds. By the end of the summer after my freshmen year I was 6’3 ˝ and 205. I didn’t do this by sticking a needle in my ass I did this by eating as much clean food as possible and busting my ass in the gym. I did touch gear until I was 27.
    At your age all you need to do is eat right and train hard and you will be a monster. Remember this is your body you are messing with and you only get one. If you spend time reading on here you will find a ton of people that started using gear at your age and have regretted the rest of their lives.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Foo
    Thanks, Booz. When I think I've got a good grasp on the diet and workout I'll repost. I guess this pretty much concludes this thread. Much thanks to everyone, and my bad for causing any troubles.

Hey Mark, listen to Booz. He knows what he is talking about. Don't get discouraged by waiting. The pic in my avatar is ME at 33 ALL NATURAL before I ever did AAS. If I can get to that point naturally at 33 you can do it easily at 19-20
    Stick with this board you will learn tons and when you have peaked naturally, we will give you all the help you want when it is time for AAS. We are just tryin to look out for your overall health in the long run. NO short term gains or looks are worth it when you have the rest of your life ahead of you bro.

Good luck and Welcome to AR

________
    SMAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information