Pg4aL is offline New Member

Gyno in my second week

Hey all, im running 250mg week enanthate , ive got a little pain on my left nipple, and start running 40mg nolva a day, its that ok? help me please

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Go ahead and take the nolva bro, but you really need to relax and not sweat this so much, as a betting man I would say the odds are about 100:1 that this is psychosomatic and not real. You just haven't had enough of the stuff in your body long enough to cause this. So take the nolva, and maybe it will settle your mind down, but most likely you do not have gyno.

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    you should be ok with 20 mg. IMO. I would imagine 40 is overkill. 20 mg will prevent anymore gyno symptoms, but once again IMO you should get some letro to run in case you need reversal. Hope this helps.

Cdup

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    hopefully it should settle down quickly at 40mg ed but id drop that down to 10mg after a couple of days see how that goes if you get symtoms again up the dose.id keep it @ 10mg each day throughout seeing as you maybe prone.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My honest opinion is you are being too sensitive. I could be wrong, but I really doubt that 250mg per week of TE will result in anything more than paranoia...

Gyno is usually a concern at much higher doses - and especially when higher doses are combined with a progestin. Don't worry though, everyone gets a little sensitive to those possible signs in the first few runs...

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Go ahead and take the nolva bro, but you really need to relax and not sweat this so much, as a betting man I would say the odds are about 100:1 that this is psychosomatic and not real. You just haven't had enough of the stuff in your body long enough to cause this. So take the nolva, and maybe it will settle your mind down, but most likely you do not have gyno.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Cdup
    you should be ok with 20 mg. IMO. I would imagine 40 is overkill. 20 mg will prevent anymore gyno symptoms, but once again IMO you should get some letro to run in case you need reversal. Hope this helps.

Cdup
    I agree... with 250mg of TE per week, 40mg of Nolva would be overkill... you don't need to nuke your estorgen levels...

I just read the second week thing in the title. After only two weeks of testosterone enanthate without any frontload... your plasma levels are still too low to think you are getting gyno. In fact your blood levels will not even peak until week 4 or so... I am pretty sure you are good to go... put the Nolva down and get back in the gym

Thanks for your replys, ok, ive taked 20mg today, tomorrow goin down to 10.. and if this shit go out ill buy letro, thanks another time!

smartwater is offline Associate Member
    you running a dex at all on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by smartwater
    you running a dex at all on cycle?
    I dont understand

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Pg4aL
    I dont understand

Another popular anti e