littleguns is offline Associate Member

Bodybuilding and the Law

I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in, but it seems like the most appropriate so no flames please.

I have been off steroids for a while, but I am hoping to compete one day, and I just got offered a really good deal. I have the opportunity to get sponsered and get all the hgh, slin, gear I need, free of charge.

There is only one problem with that; in about 2 years I am going to be a police officer once I get my bachelors degree.

I am pretty sure there are a few cops trolling this board and have knowledge on the subject, but what should I know about taking steroids and its affects on getting hired by a department? Any advice is welcome.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Ron Coleman was a police officer too! Even duing his first couple Mr. Olympias

I am not a cop nor do I play one on TV......lolol

hitmanh is offline New Member
    Hi, here in the uk they do make you do a medical when you first join, but they dont afterwards, but i doubt it that they will check for steroids ... then again depends on what steroids you will take and how long they will be in you body

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    As many cops as I know (all onn AAS) unless you openly talk about it There should be no prob.besides you have 2 yrs so you said.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Where you from...?

If you from the UK, its legal to posses AS, if you can prove it for personal use. You can also bring it in when entering the country (plane, train etc...), again, as long as you can prove its for personal use.

Just dont get caught with 500 amps of Iranian Test and 1000 Dbol 's.

I know of a police officer, in the UK, that trains at my gym. He's a big bloke and competting at an amateur level next year. His collegues and friends have nicknamed him "Roid".

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    Look above there is a nice slogan that says STEROID Cleanse!! = ) steroids out of your system in 5 days

goosed is offline Associate Member
    i have several cops who work for me on their off days and they all know im on...... everyone of them has either tried gear or ask me to get them some for their own personal use. gear is not making people steal their moms jewelery and shoot their dad just cause their starved for more so its not what they pull you over and want to search your car for. however, it is illegal and you can get in trouble for having it if caught. but their are more officers using gear than not,imo! if i had to bet their are more than a few officers on here (regular members) asking questions about their cycle and dont see gear as a hard core drug that people should be locked away for years because of.

littleguns is offline Associate Member
    In reply to the above posts, I am from California.

I am clean right now, but i wanna compete one day, and i mean this opportunity i have is great.

i'm just worried about if i take it now will it defer me from getting a job, or if they would just not care if i juiced

goosed is offline Associate Member
    you're fine bro!! they dont want drug addicts or recovered drug addicts! gear isnt a drug to them. you will be put on a polygraph and asked about drug use, you say what you want about the gear. but if you're just honest and say yes you have tried it then you will still be hired. you doing gear and competitions will not prevent you from getting the job unless you're out openly talking about it with the wrong people and/ or get caught with it.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Don't talk to the agency about it. I doubt they will test for steroids specifically.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    From speaking with cops Im friends with, your biggest concern would be getting ratted out by a self righteous hater within your department..i.e. your getting a lot bigger than everyone else and now they have penis envy...

Thread Information