Thread: info needed

bigboy225 is offline Associate Member

info needed

getting ready to purchase, i cant do a source check, but the guy has refrences. one from this site that he has banned because he wanted money? some of the other sites ar ssb,osb,am,bbd this is my home i want that clear,but i am gonna do reaserch on the refs. can anyone tell me where these sites are.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy225
    getting ready to purchase, i cant do a source check, but the guy has refrences. one from this site that he has banned because he wanted money? some of the other sites ar ssb,osb,am,bbd this is my home i want that clear,but i am gonna do reaserch on the refs. can anyone tell me where these sites are.
    26 posts... yep this is your home, that is clear

Streaker is offline Member
    Did you kick your friend’s ass that supposedly stole your gear?

first to mesomorphyl 25 posts dont mean shit i have gotten a lot of great info and love this site so dont hate. streaker i called him, told him i want my tuff back, he sais what stuff ,, i said u gonna bring it or do i hafta come finde it. he aks all di di di, i told him when u figure out what stuff call me. so today i will call him and say,every day its gonna be wors. man i know i aint gonna see it again and if i do do i want to stick myself after hees been dippin in it?

first to mesomorphyl 25 posts dont mean shit
    No it dont, except for calling this your home part...

dude why you hatin on me

dude why you hatin on me
    Why you actin all this is my home type of shit? Lookin to fish for a source? So "dude" when you get to know people and you dont have to ask for verification of sources on open threads, then call this home. DUDE

i have been reasherching on this site alone and only for over a year before my first cycle neather here or there can i get some help on researching this dudes refs. or your not here to help just make smart ass comments.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Meso hates on lots of people..that's why he is the "smart ass member"

and i aint fishin for a source lets make that clear DUDE.

i have been reasherching on this site alone and only for over a year before my first cycle neather here or there can i get some help on researching this dudes refs. or your not here to help just make smart ass comments.
    Saluu? you back again? IP check!

Smedman101 is offline Associate Member
    you need credit bro, for source checks. You need to be on more.

"EAT YOUR VEGGIES"

You called him and asked for it back??? Did you say please??? Every day is going to be worse??? Are you going to start calling him twice a day??? There was no reason to beat around the bush with him. He already knew you had gear. In fact from your post he was the only one who knew you had gear. What you need to do is show up with a baseball bat and tell him that you know it was him because he was the only guy that you told about you had gear. Then you start hitting him with the bat until he tells you were your gear is.
    If you don't do this he will tell all your other friends that he stole from you and he didn't have the balls to be a man and take your stuff back. Now all your friends are not going to respect you and something like this is going to happen again.
    Save your money and your time trying to get gear. He will probably come take this batch just as he did the last one because he knows you don't have the sack to stop him.

MAN YOU ARE ABSOULUTLY RITE and the funny thing is with my rep. i didnt see this comming he lives in a town 30. mi away i also work in that town i will let u know what happend at lunch time.

For this site to be home it's not a one way street. You need to contribute and not just take. This site is an information exchange you are not helping anyone on this site just by doing your own research.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    MESOMORPHYL for PRESIDENT!!!!

by the way mesmorphyl thanks for helping with my posts stats up to 30 now JUST KIDDING

MAN YOU ARE ABSOULUTLY RITE and the funny thing is with my rep. i didnt see this comming he lives in a town 30. mi away i also work in that town i will let u know what happend at lunch time.
    Your rep? LMAO... Your rep is a cow down and bow down to someone that totally punked you out like a chickenshitbitch. You need to earn some reputation, then nobody will mess with you. Are you sure your mom didnt take it?

The funny thing is I’m guessing your entire theft thread was all BS and you were just hoping to get a source from it. You thought people would feel sorry for you and not call you a pussy for doing nothing about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Streaker
    The funny thing is I’m guessing your entire theft thread was all BS and you were just hoping to get a source from it. You thought people would feel sorry for you and not call you a pussy for doing nothing about it.
    BINGO

all bullshit huh well i dont know how to prove it i mean wtf do you want me to say man i think the way you guys are responding is bullshit i dont know enough yet to help people but if i run acrost someone needing help in any way i will give back we all hafe to learn somewhere any ways glad i could humor all of you and as for my shit getting ripped off i swear that on my kids

all bullshit huh well i dont know how to prove it i mean wtf do you want me to say man i think the way you guys are responding is bullshit i dont know enough yet to help people but if i run acrost someone needing help in any way i will give back we all hafe to learn somewhere any ways glad i could humor all of you and as for my shit getting ripped off i swear that on my kids
    As for calling your theft story BS, it’s not the theft it self it’s your reaction to the theft. Your reaction or like there of leads me to think you are either full of shit and looking for a source or a pussy.
    You don't know enough yet to help anyone??? I thought you had been researching on here for a year? You don't need to answer vet questions but there are tons of newbies asking question all day that you should be able to answer real easy. The main way you can contribute is by posting your experiences and revelations as a newbie so you can help people come up to speed more often. So far you have spent the last year leaching information from this site and not adding to it.

its easy to call me a pussy from cali and i have a source but i do understand what u mean i will start helping out more i will start contributing more thanks for the info but you dont need to act like such an uptight bitch i am still learning but its assholes like you that piss off new guys and they go wrong by getting smart ass comments and giving up asking for help

its easy to call me a pussy from cali and i have a source but i do understand what u mean i will start helping out more i will start contributing more thanks for the info but you dont need to act like such an uptight bitch i am still learning but its assholes like you that piss off new guys and they go wrong by getting smart ass comments and giving up asking for help
    I don't know you and I don't want to. From your short history on this board I have come to the initial conclusion that you are either a pussy or a liar. I didn’t pull this out of thin air. Here is what caused me to think this.
    1. You are a pussy – I think this because your friend robs you and you do nothing about it other then call him and say it’s going to be worse when you call him tomorrow. You also said in your “theft’ thread you wish you could have called the cops on him. If you are not a pussy he would have never even thought of stealing from you but he knows you’re a pussy so he made you his bitch by taking your gear.
    2. Maybe you’re not a pussy and you just lied about the theft so someone would feel sorry for you and give you a source.
    Either way I don’t care, I’m just killing time at work having fun calling you out.
    I may be an asshole but by me being an asshole I helped you understand that you need to contribute to the board. So think about this maybe assholes like me don’t hurt the board maybe we help the board?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    In before the lock!

I don't know you and I don't want to. From your short history on this board I have come to the initial conclusion that you are either a pussy or a liar. I didn’t pull this out of thin air. Here is what caused me to think this.
    1. You are a pussy – I think this because your friend robs you and you do nothing about it other then call him and say it’s going to be worse when you call him tomorrow. You also said in your “theft’ thread you wish you could have called the cops on him. If you are not a pussy he would have never even thought of stealing from you but he knows you’re a pussy so he made you his bitch by taking your gear.
    2. Maybe you’re not a pussy and you just lied about the theft so someone would feel sorry for you and give you a source.
    Either way I don’t care, I’m just killing time at work having fun calling you out.
    I may be an asshole but by me being an asshole I helped you understand that you need to contribute to the board. So think about this maybe assholes like me don’t hurt the board maybe we help the board?
    Great Speech!

poloblue is offline Banned
    ouch!! that hurt's..

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    and i aint fishin for a source lets make that clear DUDE.
    Bigboy, if it is who I think it is, it is a scammer!!! Who did he say was the member here that wanted money for reference? PM me his name if you want, but I think I already know, so be careful

MUAY is offline Junior Member
    BIGBOY,how come you did your "research" for or since you start here "apr 2005"

and you have only 44 post????????
    huuhhhh.....interesting........

muay cant u see this flamage hurts or are you just trying to up yo stats

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    LMFAO....LOL...mesomorphyl,streaker,Tai boxa....thanks and I mean THANKS...I was feeling a bit down ...but after reading all this i'm good.I dont even care what is up with this guy but you guys have me rolling.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    haha...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    by the way mesmorphyl thanks for helping with my posts stats up to 30 now JUST KIDDING
    Only 51 more posts to 100... and then you can get a source check

Thread locked

Thread Information